Newbie shot of a tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot at ngee ann poly's back gate right?

Chris Lim said:
Just a newbie shot. anyone can tell me how to improve on this?

sky r blue not cyan....... ermm it looks cyan on my monitor...

The fence really spoils it for me.

Thanks for the numerous comments for my picture. I chose this subject and shot it with alot of difficulty. Less then .2 of a cm away to the right of the tree is another tree in my viewfinder. so i was trying to cut out as much of it as possible. The day was pretty bad. Had very very greyish sky thus i tone the look with a brighter more fresh colour. There wasn't a real intention in mind when i shot this pic. All i felt was. the spatial area on the left was "hugging" the tree. just gave me a "sigh.... " kinda feeling. sort of dejected/peaceful. And that was kinda aroused by the fence. I shot it with the fence because there are alot of shots with trees on the hill with the sky as background. What would make this pic any diff from them if it was shot the same way as them? I wasn't out loking for a dynamic shot. but when i came across this. i just took it according to the way i felt at that time. As denniskee said. i meant it as more of a peaceful kinda shot. nothing more intended.
Once again, thanks for all the critiques and comments for my pic. i'll work on the "meaning" and composition behind the shot. But to the way it was shot, my honest opinion is that its pretty personal. Cheers

i think its been over-photoshopped.
other than that, what i'd want to say has been said already.

happy holidays.

Alrights. thanks for the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.