Newbie Question - How do i push 1 stop over for EOS 600D

honeycomb

Apr 15, 2014
Singapore
Hi Seniors,

Pardon my newbie questions.

1) How can I set all my shoots to be 1 stop over exposed on the Canon EOS 600D body? Also, what is the quickest way set back on par (0) during shoot?

2) Instead of using warm filters, are there settings that can alter the colour balance of the photos post shooting? What would be the best warm effects if there is?

Thanks.

Rgds,
honeycomb

use the + - button you see . I think 600D you need to hold down this + - button and turn the main dial (only dial) clockwise to increment

from par to

[,,|,,,0,,,|,,,]
...........^

Last edited:
Hi Seniors,

Pardon my newbie questions.

1) How can I set all my shoots to be 1 stop over exposed on the Canon EOS 600D body? Also, what is the quickest way set back on par (0) during shoot?

2) Instead of using warm filters, are there settings that can alter the colour balance of the photos post shooting? What would be the best warm effects if there is?

Thanks.

Rgds,
honeycomb

You can dial exposure compensation +1, if you increase the exposure by one stop, how to set and how to revert, please refer to your Canon camera user manual, I'm a Nikon user.

nobody using warm or cold filter on digital camera nowadays, you can use pre-set white balance, kelvin, or custom white balance, and you can set bias for fine tuning as well, please refer to your Canon camera user manual.

for quick short cut use the sunrise mode in WB

but to get educated please read up on wb (white balace) and color tempreatures so that you can fine tune it when u are more experienced

good luck!