Newbie Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
SBG....not me...i not nature person..

Yar man! Totally agree that you are not a nature person... Your flower shots sucks!! :blah:

Hahhaah~! Sorry! Can't help it!! :D

The_Cheat said:
Yar man! Totally agree that you are not a nature person... Your flower shots sucks!! :blah:

Hahhaah~! Sorry! Can't help it!! :D

not true.... witness' chinatown flowers shot is :thumbsup:

:cool:

zaren said:
not true.... witness' chinatown flowers shot is :thumbsup:

:cool:

Okay okay! I shall retract my statement then! :embrass:

nicholaslee said:
It's very nice okay! I know u rather shoot FUNGUS than fresh flowers! :blah:

Who says so? I shoot plenty of flowers too...

Witness said:
no prob...reflectors i tinking of getting soon.....on the look out...if not can borrow or use styrofoam ....

Alright. So who are the models that you have contacts? Got sample photos or not. (besides kids :D :D :D :D )

hmmmm hav,,,, i go ask for permission to leech her photos off from somewhere first....then i post here.....

Witness said:
hmmmm hav,,,, i go ask for permission to leech her photos off from somewhere first....then i post here.....

Hi witness,

Looking at your photo gallery, what is JGTC Roadshow 04 means and where are they located in local or overseas? Who are the models?

espn said:
I have a reflector... I don't mind bringing it out when we go shooting, provided somebody carries it for me... hee... :D

You ah no good lah. Never appear. We all waited for your call leh. ;) :D

Witness said:

Shall we decide a date, time venu for it? So we can start a new thread to see any pro can volunteer to guide us. :bsmilie:

300N said:
Hi witness,

Looking at your photo gallery, what is JGTC Roadshow 04 means and where are they located in local or overseas? Who are the models?

Japan Grand Turismo Challenge.....it was the local one...they were here to advertise some one month back...

took my photo at raffles place....the girls are jap race queens...

there was a feature on them in the weekend papers last week or two weeks back wat...

tunster said:
You ah no good lah. Never appear. We all waited for your call leh. ;) :D

Urm thot u all said oldie's not allowed? :sweat: That's why I never turn up :sweat:

tunster said:
Shall we decide a date, time venu for it? So we can start a new thread to see any pro can volunteer to guide us. :bsmilie:
Dun ferget me!

tunster said:
Don't bang seh us this time hoh :nono: :blah:
Got girl to shoot, where will pang seh you all? ;)

Wah piang :embrass: Dun like that lah.. I also not anybody impt... heehee most imptly is to shoot shoot shoot!!!

Anyway I was shooting 2 events from 11 to 6 that day so can't really make it... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.