newbie here wanting to know all u guys better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
waterstreet said:
i think this is a pretty cool place to hang around too. but i wonder do everyone of you know everybody?

What makes you think that everyone know everyone else? :dunno:

But the SEEDs and photo-shoots do bring people slightly closer... ;)

the fact that everyone address one another in a friend like manner.

The_Cheat said:
What makes you think that everyone know everyone else? :dunno:

But the SEEDs and photo-shoots do bring people slightly closer... ;)

Agree with Cheat. I dunno a single soul yet. But hopefully will get to know some during the photo outing this sat, though that is not my objective.
:cool:

If u want to know more frens, then join SEED or those photo outings lor. But I suspect that it will be the same few people that attends such things??? The rest probably are sleeping members or like to go photo taking alone.

Just my feel. :bsmilie:

nobody knows nobody...its juz a very friendly place...haha...then when u feel like goin out to snap....juz thread here and find out whos willing to join in....good way to meet ppl....made friends since i joined...its a GREAT place....

anyway...ruthbaby....ya hp wat model...sometimes i bored also use hp to snap...seems like yours the resolution super good.....

Witness said:
anyway...ruthbaby....ya hp wat model...sometimes i bored also use hp to snap...seems like yours the resolution super good.....

Your comment sounded suspiciously like "Your shots are great! I bet that you have a good camera!" Haa~! :bsmilie:

icer said:
Agree with Cheat. I dunno a single soul yet. But hopefully will get to know some during the photo outing this sat, though that is not my objective.
:cool:

If u want to know more frens, then join SEED or those photo outings lor. But I suspect that it will be the same few people that attends such things??? The rest probably are sleeping members or like to go photo taking alone.

Just my feel. :bsmilie:

Actually, I would love to find out who you are, icer. How did you manage to take such sharp macro shot with Z2? :dunno:

Oh! For those who haven't seen his shot, go to his photoblog. Think the link is on his signature! :D

dont worry cheat, you be able to see them soon... They will be there for this sat outing... :)

Stefen said:
i don't know whether i newbie or not, since i have yet to post any photos on this web, other than my own avatar...:)

welcome to clubsnap! its a pretty cool place to keep me sane in the office!

:D

Hi! if you don't know whether you are a newbie or not, you are not a newbie.

I am also a newbie as I haven't post any photo yet here (don't know how lah).

sigrd said:
Yup, this is a great place!

Got me all geared up for photography again cos nowadays I hardly touch my camera (both SLR and digital) unless I go travelling and that's like eh.. once a year? :cry:

Hmmm... should really put up some pictures for reviews soon.

Anyone going for this Sat's Newbie outing?

yeah yeah!! i'm going! you too?

Your comment sounded suspiciously like "Your shots are great! I bet that you have a good camera!" Haa~!

jux wanaa upgrade my phone too ya..haha....
she claims to hav snaped tt wif her hp...if there's one tt good...i want it too haha

so basically wat do u all do at SEED? wat does it mean anyway?? is dat an acronym or something?

pardon me for my blurness :dunno:

destiny_star said:
so basically wat do u all do at SEED? wat does it mean anyway?? is dat an acronym or something?

pardon me for my blurness :dunno:
here's the link that what's SEED. is dat an acronym or something? that must ask the old birds, old birds?? i can't ans you coze tml is my 1st time :embrass: SEED

The_Cheat said:
Actually, I would love to find out who you are, icer. How did you manage to take such sharp macro shot with Z2? :dunno:

Oh! For those who haven't seen his shot, go to his photoblog. Think the link is on his signature! :D

:D Hee.

Thank you very muchie. I thought Z2 is really good especially for macro shots and daytime shots, not too sure about night yet. Exploring still.

I saw a gallery before taken all by Z2, quite nice. Hope that its a good buy. For others, pls click on my signature link and visit my blog. Pls give comments too, rather empty now. :cool:

Thanks. Have more pics to upload but wanna do it slowly so every now and then got new photos........hee.

hi waterstreet, im a newbie too. since you registered earlier than me...that makes me a newnewbie to you. heh

Does anyone organise night outings? I love to crank my f-stop to the largest(11?) and just manually expose it for 10-30 seconds! Anyone has photos of night skies with lotsa stars? I've been looking for them.....

fourtheyeblind said:
hi waterstreet, im a newbie too. since you registered earlier than me...that makes me a newnewbie to you. heh

Does anyone organise night outings? I love to crank my f-stop to the largest(11?) and just manually expose it for 10-30 seconds! Anyone has photos of night skies with lotsa stars? I've been looking for them.....

Go to the beach and have a cup of beer lor, while leaving your camera at the side. If you want, I think you can just mention it casually in a new thread, and there would bound to be some guys who are keen in night shots one. I'm more keen in a jug of beer though! :D

The_Cheat said:
Go to the beach and have a cup of beer lor, while leaving your camera at the side. If you want, I think you can just mention it casually in a new thread, and there would bound to be some guys who are keen in night shots one. I'm more keen in a jug of beer though! :D

i wouldnt mind bringing something "Absolut"ly refreshing one...haha
Do u go to the beach often? Can we see your work?

fourtheyeblind said:
i wouldnt mind bringing something "Absolut"ly refreshing one...haha
Do u go to the beach often? Can we see your work?

Nope... don't do that kind of shots! Sorry.
But I do sit around with my friends talkin' ****, while they put their cameras on some surface and leave it on bulb. :D
That was a long time ago though! :bsmilie:

IF u looking for a night shots fanatic...its me haha....largest f stop 11 ...u sure anot??...11 is wat i use for day photography.... night skies with lottsa stars...u taking about star trails...??? gonna try soon...as long as i can borrow a f4 or f5.....

Status
Not open for further replies.