Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again.
RafflesHotel.jpg

Correcting for you.

ArmenianCh.jpg

ArmenianCh.jpg

RafflesHotel.jpg

Hi everyone, just to share with you guys. Comments welcome.

Picture800b.jpg

Picture847b.jpg

Picture828b.jpg

Regards

Sallan

My 3 pix from the newbie outing

Singapore City
_L8F4226_1s.jpg

Supreme Court in between of durians
_L8F4209_1s.jpg

Kid on spiral ladder
_L8F4178_1s.jpg

Just a segguestion of where to go for the outing....

Mid-Autumn Festival at the Singapore Chinese Gardens
Aiming to enter the Singapore Book of Records, 45 professional lantern makers from China have been brought in, to create the 5000 lanterns that will be used for 23 marine displays for Mid-Autumn Festival, to create the theme of “Magical Ocean”. Also, look out for the 100 metre long festival centrepiece, titled “Ocean Party”.

In addition, there will be performances by the renowned Sichuan Acrobat Troupe and 100.3FM Deejays. Fireworks will also be launched on 6 selected days of the festival.

Date: 5-30 September 2007
Time: 9am till midnight, with activities starting from 5 pm daily
Ticket Prices: S$12 - Adult, S$8 - Child
Freebies: Free lanterns for all ticket holders and free mooncakes for 1st 500 from 5.30pm onwards
Lucky Draw: Two lucky festival goers will win two cars, a Geely and Dong Fang Star MPV

Just a segguestion of where to go for the outing....

Mid-Autumn Festival at the Singapore Chinese Gardens
Aiming to enter the Singapore Book of Records, 45 professional lantern makers from China have been brought in, to create the 5000 lanterns that will be used for 23 marine displays for Mid-Autumn Festival, to create the theme of “Magical Ocean”. Also, look out for the 100 metre long festival centrepiece, titled “Ocean Party”.

In addition, there will be performances by the renowned Sichuan Acrobat Troupe and 100.3FM Deejays. Fireworks will also be launched on 6 selected days of the festival.

Date: 5-30 September 2007
Time: 9am till midnight, with activities starting from 5 pm daily
Ticket Prices: S$12 - Adult, S$8 - Child
Freebies: Free lanterns for all ticket holders and free mooncakes for 1st 500 from 5.30pm onwards
Lucky Draw: Two lucky festival goers will win two cars, a Geely and Dong Fang Star MPV
I went to one of such Mid-Autum Festival at Chinese Garden few years ago, it was my first and my last trip there. Cause the crowd were really very very bad, traffic is even worse. Hardly able to take any photo inside cause the crowd simply hack care about you wanting to take photo and just walk right pass you in front of your camera.

So if there be any outing for this, try not to go on weekends nor near the end of the Mid-Autum Festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.