newbie gathering Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... don't remind me pls :cry: Is like eating grass for the next few mths :D..... but since already spending so much for my coming Bali trip, the $630 will be well spent... hopfully ;)

aiyah... no need to eat grass one lah.. the most i treat u to eat some bread also loh... cos now i am living on bread only liao haha... totally got no money le... =(

aiyah... no need to eat grass one lah.. the most i treat u to eat some bread also loh... cos now i am living on bread only liao haha... totally got no money le... =(

Hahaha... you eat inside the Camp meh.... My company got no cook house for me to go ;)

I will try to make it for this outing :D Time to play with the 50/1.4 ;)

2nd Newbie Gathering:

Date: 15th september 2007, Night shoot.
RV Venue: Raffles MRT Station Control
Time: 5.00pm to A/R

Equipment Must Have: Tropod
Good To have: Remote switch

So far here the list :

1) generalsales
2) IONSOON
3) diver-hloc
4) wranger
5) sin77
6) JinmingGM (TBC)
7) Bored Dad (TBC)
8) Skyraider
9) Sp550uz
10) Skyguy
11) Bregan
12) valen78
13) headless (Should be at8851 right?)
14) Randius (TBC) - Correct?

2nd Newbie Gathering:

Date: 15th september 2007, Night shoot.
RV Venue: Raffles MRT Station Control
Time: 5.00pm to A/R

Equipment Must Have: Tropod
Good To have: Remote switch

So far here the list :

1) generalsales
2) IONSOON
3) diver-hloc
4) wranger
5) sin77
6) JinmingGM (TBC)
7) Bored Dad (TBC)
8) Skyraider
9) Sp550uz
10) Skyguy
11) Bregan
12) valen78
13) at8851 (sorry i forgot my name here!! :embrass:)
14) Randius (TBC) - Correct?

Hahaha... you eat inside the Camp meh.... My company got no cook house for me to go ;)

haha... but when i at home i eat bread mah lOlx... hohoho... i think the coming outing we eat bread together bah lOlx...

Oh yah... i might be bringing 2 friends along... might be only... but u guys might be disappointed to find out that both are males instead of females haha...

haha... but when i at home i eat bread mah lOlx... hohoho... i think the coming outing we eat bread together bah lOlx...

Oh yah... i might be bringing 2 friends along... might be only... but u guys might be disappointed to find out that both are males instead of females haha...

Wao Lao.... to many Male as it is..... U got sister or not.... hahaha... joking joking...;)

Bring gf along lah, best gf got sisters can also come. :bsmilie:

Ya, we need female(s) to come along our outing, cause we can ask them to pose as model also. Haha... :bsmilie:

would love to join u guys but no tripod yet :p

Still come lah.... can still take photo meh !! :D

can take photos on you guys hor.. hehehe..
alright, if i am not working i will join.. :)
This time must remember to take some group shot hor..which we didn't do it for the first time : p

would love to join u guys but no tripod yet :p
I have got a spare tripod, if you don't mind, can always lend to you to use on that night. The only problem is that one of the support leg extension isn't that smooth, got to use some force to pull it out.

I have got a spare tripod, if you don't mind, can always lend to you to use on that night. The only problem is that one of the support leg extension isn't that smooth, got to use some force to pull it out.

I don't mind :)

TIA

lol i'm also trying to get my tripod by then. aiming for the Benro M257.. pain.... lucky payday round the corner...

Must stop buying stuffs now and start eating grass for D300 ;p

D300... aiming too low la.. D3x :p buy liao can eat grass for a long long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.