Newbie 1st shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaops2

May 9, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
1st Shot

Hi guys, I'm new to this fourm, so here is my 1 shot, please, all are welcome to give your comment.

I took this shot using SONY DSC-S50.

hey fren, did you post the file location properly? i can't connect to the photo leh... :dunno:

Sorry about that, I think there is some hyper link error back there.

Its yahoofs alright......??

Please try again.:dunno:

Actually, there is nothing intersting about the pic...It's just that I never knew that my digi cam was able to take this type of photo...(where the vehicle's light can drag so long.) I was just excited that I found out things that I never knew. As I am new to taking intersting pic using digi cam, so hope you guys would bare with me. I am still learning. Thanks.

Originally posted by xiaops2
Actually, there is nothing intersting about the pic...It's just that I never knew that my digi cam was able to take this type of photo...(where the vehicle's light can drag so long.) I was just excited that I found out things that I never knew. As I am new to taking intersting pic using digi cam, so hope you guys would bare with me. I am still learning. Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with finding out what your camera can do. However, I feel that you can still learn to operate your camera while conveying an idea instead of just shooting for the sake of shooting. The camera is not only a box full of buttons but is a tool to help capture a vision. By identifying a vision/an idea, you can then learn to apply the necessary techniques to successfully capture it. Isn't that more productive?

About the vehicle light trail, its a fairly common technique and can be achieved by any decent camera with a longer shutter speed. So in this case, you have to decide what are you actually telling with the light trail. Is the light trail too short?

Status
Not open for further replies.