New York

please rate (1 being bad, 5 being good)

Results are only viewable after voting.

those who gave 2 must be jealous of your work..

i think it's good, i feel the emotions here, how the life of the ordinary NYers like, on the other side of the town, and not just the one depicted in the movie scenes.. it's not busy, but hey, why NY must be associated with busy? that's being mainstream! don't be the mainstream, be the main attraction!

nice series, friend!

nice set! really like your colours and composition. what camera are you using?

Nice :) May i know what camera and lens are you using??

those who gave 2 must be jealous of your work..

i think it's good, i feel the emotions here, how the life of the ordinary NYers like, on the other side of the town, and not just the one depicted in the movie scenes.. it's not busy, but hey, why NY must be associated with busy? that's being mainstream! don't be the mainstream, be the main attraction!

nice series, friend!

hey thank you bayusuputra! yes, personally i would rather capture things about the city life instead of main tourist attractions that some photographers will do. but some photographers criticise that because my series does not sell the city, so it's alright for the 2. haha

nice set! really like your colours and composition. what camera are you using?

hi thank you! i used my school's D300.

:thumbsup: very good timing there. :D

thank you! actually for most of the shots I did not have enough time to plan because it's an educational school trip, so we spent most of our time visiting places and museums, was just trying to capture more stuff while travelling.

Nice :) May i know what camera and lens are you using??

D300, but honestly I can't remember the lens, it should be 18-105. :)

Last edited:
houyin i think you are my junior! haha. seen your style from Dance Night shots hoho. anyway you shots are so very different and fresh as always :) keep it up, i wanna shoot like you (:)

houyin i think you are my junior! haha. seen your style from Dance Night shots hoho. anyway you shots are so very different and fresh as always :) keep it up, i wanna shoot like you (:)

o_O hello jiahong! thanks! ya i'm ur junior but i think you've mixed me up with another guy hahaha i've never shot dance night before eh :S

Kuwait. Wrong year. I mean orientation haha

I Meant oh wait. Not Kuwait. Gosh

GReat pictures!!!! any post processing done? i love the colors of the shots.

GReat pictures!!!! any post processing done? i love the colors of the shots.
hello!! thankss!!
i use aperture priority, off active d lighting, increase contrast, down saturation, use -.7 for most.
cropped 1:1 using photoshop
:D

nice series!

I really like #3 and #5. ;)