New X-Drive Pro VP300 (USB 2.0/Card Reader/MP3/Portable Storage) Now Available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in getting this stuff?

Did anyone get the X-Drive Pro VP300? Mind sharing your opinion about this device? Thanks. :)

i just bought a X-Drive Pro VP300 today and when i tried to charge the battery, the red light will on. But after few minutes, the red light will off. So, i don't this is correct phenomena or my device got something wrong?

I read from manual, this rechargeable battery only can charge for 500 times, how to calculate this 500 times?

How much for this rechargeable battery? and where can buy it?

foonny said:
i just bought a X-Drive Pro VP300 today and when i tried to charge the battery, the red light will on. But after few minutes, the red light will off. So, i don't this is correct phenomena or my device got something wrong?

I read from manual, this rechargeable battery only can charge for 500 times, how to calculate this 500 times?

How much for this rechargeable battery? and where can buy it?

I just came back from a trip and the X-Drive Pro works fine. I think when the red light goes off, it means charging completed.

East Gear sells the battery so u can get from him.

Only quip I have with the device is that I have to turn the volume to above 20 to at least hear something on the MP3. with volume control from 0-32, is my X-Drive Pro ok since I have to turn up the vol to 20 to hear some music with a pair of earphones? I switched to Creative Travel Sound and "better" Sony earphones, still the same....

foonny said:
this is not a definitive number, meaning the battery doesn't have a built-in counter and will automatically expires after 500 charges. it's just a rough indication of how long the battery will continue to maintain holding a practical amount of charge (meaning even after 500 charges the battery will still work, just that it won't last very long with each charge).

Does it have verify status?? :)

Top Universal at SLS selling only $198 for the casing.

HI anyupdates on the verify function??
planning to get one soon :)

chiat said:
Top Universal at SLS selling only $198 for the casing.

You can get similar pricing from our Sim Lim Square dealers.

Please be forewarn that Top Universal is a parallel importer of the VP300. Such units do not carry the PSB Safety Mark and may be potentially dangerous to use. EastGear will not provide any support or respond to any warranty claims of such units. Users of parallel imported VP300 will also not have any access to new accessories or firmware upgrades.

List of authorised X's-Drive Pro VP300 dealers

Cathay Photo Store (Pte) Ltd
Peninsula Plaza #01-11/14 Tel: 6337 4274
Marina Square #02-219 Tel: 6339 6188

Shaw Tower
T.K. Fototechnic #02-45 Tel: 6292 4533

Sim Lim Square
Alan Photo Trading #01-38 Tel: 6336 0922
Active Photo #04-74 Tel: 6337 6826
Sysnet Communications Pte Ltd #04-01 Tel: 6336 7005

Funan The IT Mall
Chamoxa #05-15 Tel: 6339 6615
Inforcom Systems & Consultancy #03-08 Tel: 6339 0145
ZoomPix #05-16 Tel: 6338 8454

What if the shop that carries them carries the warranty ?
really blur about this ?

solomon76 said:
What if the shop that carries them carries the warranty ?
really blur about this ?

Parallel importers are companies that are not official distributors of the product in the country and they do not deal with the manufacturer directly. They get their stock from other middlemen who directly or indirectly get from the manufacturer.

Parallel importers are not recognised by the manufacturer hence the issue of warranty is questionable. Anybody can print their own warranty cards but the question is whether they will be recognised by the manufacturer or if the company will simply close shop the very next day.

EastGear said:
To be sure, always buy from one of the authorised dealers listed above.

can demo in your shop ??

Status
Not open for further replies.