New start in DSLR

... If you are a biker who has a good bike, or a good biker with a not so good bike, you still can take good pictures...

Good biker or bad biker, with good bike or bad bike. If no have camera how to take any pictures? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Welcome TS!! :lovegrin:

D5000 rocks! :thumbsup:

Good biker or bad biker, with good bike or bad bike. If no have camera how to take any pictures? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Hahaha. :bsmilie: Well that qoute was from my biker friends. ;p

Welcome to the dark side ! :vhappy::vhappy:

Hello, fellow D5000 user :)

Of coz u need a cam to take pictures, not with a bike.........................haaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Of coz u need a cam to take pictures, not with a bike.........................haaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Oh yes you can! Stand in front of a speeding bike, and you can get starry pictures! :sweatsm:

Welcome to the Darkey-dark side!

rider here with 550d and riding a cbr600...
have not use my camara since i bought, do i need to do anything to the camara before using.

have not use my camara since i bought, do i need to do anything to the camara before using.

errm charge the batteries?

Urm... Is it Camera or Gamera?
gamera.jpg

Yes, you need to take it out of the drybox first... :bsmilie:

Lots...

Taking it out from the box
Inserting in the battery
Inserting in the mem card
Attaching the neck strap
Turning on the camera
Checking which mode you are in
Checking your apeture value
Checking your shutter speed
Checking your ISO

:bsmilie:

i'm new and still deciding between E450 and D300

You got to run it in. 1st 1000 shots, do not exceed 1/30s. After that, go for a battery change. After that, shoot burst all the way..............................in the night, take off the lens cap................haha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Just kidding :sweatsm:

i'm a newbie too, just got my canon 500D yesterday :)

paly with my 550d everydaY feel like something that i cant part with now :D

Welcome to the club !
Soon you be getting more lens, upgrade bags, tripods.. after you attend the outings..
Last but not least, WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE !...

welcome to the club... please shake before use