NEW Sony A7iii Launched!!

Same from SLR 2899 body only. V disappointed at this pricing

why disappointed man?

Was expecting the price to be around 2.6-2.7k

Seems like most shops are selling at this pricing

limited quantities i heard.... need to wait for a few batches before Street Px drops...

Based on your experience how much u think it will drop?

I remember when the A7ii was just launched on 12-21 Dec its was retailing at $2149 I waited till Aug 2015 before purchasing and it was still 2149

Last edited:
i preordered mine already.

im just happy they never B*ST*RD and make the price 3k.

now just deciding on lens

Based on your experience how much u think it will drop?

I remember when the A7ii was just launched on 12-21 Dec its was retailing at $2149 I waited till Aug 2015 before purchasing and it was still 2149

ohz... not sure on this... if they control quantities... then px may not drop... Sony pricing quite controlled also...
if want to get... should just get then... frm your experience seems like only when newer models are out, then the px will drop...

Wait a while, hold on...relax and eat popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre ordered too. Not sure if it’s worth paying that extra $700 more. Hopefully it’s worth

Pre ordered too. Not sure if it’s worth paying that extra $700 more. Hopefully it’s worth

About S$300 more to be exact.
USD $2000~ S$2630

USD $2000~ S$2630

Recently, i purchased some thing from ebay and after conversion, the rate is about 1.36. So, plus GST etc, 2.9k is expected. But one thing worth to get if you want longer battery life, higher fps (if you got use else it's useless, haha). Other than that, the rest of the specs still alright for me as I also hardly use 4k for video as no display for it. Good luck to those getting, 22nd march, see who got it first :p

USD $2000~ S$2630

Sorry I was comparing between the A7ii and A7iii

Sorry I was comparing between the A7ii and A7iii

Cannot compare like this.....A7ii will drop price soon...lol

Cannot compare like this.....A7ii will drop price soon...lol

Haha I was comparing launch to launch pricing just for my own reference.

By the way anyone know if u pre order paid a deposit and last min u decided not to purchase will the deposit be forfeited?

Haha I was comparing launch to launch pricing just for my own reference.

By the way anyone know if u pre order paid a deposit and last min u decided not to purchase will the deposit be forfeited?

US difference mark 2 and mark 3 is USD $300, in SG is S$750

Now you know why some people said it is rip off?

US difference mark 2 and mark 3 is USD $300, in SG is S$750

Now you know why some people said it is rip off?

Bobian one lah. We down here every thing imported, but we cannot get gst rebates like tourist does. Actually this camera suits those need high fps mostly else you can forget it. I just bleed on rx10 mk4, but still ok as I need the 600mm zoom for some wildlife. If i get the a7 mk3, I need to spend $ on adapter and 150-600mm.

Bobian one lah. We down here every thing imported, but we cannot get gst rebates like tourist does. Actually this camera suits those need high fps mostly else you can forget it. I just bleed on rx10 mk4, but still ok as I need the 600mm zoom for some wildlife. If i get the a7 mk3, I need to spend $ on adapter and 150-600mm.

I’m getting for the battery life, focus points etc.

If I decide to back out last min can I get my deposit back? Or it will be forfeited?