NEW!! Sanyo Charger NC-MQR03

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBelly

Feb 27, 2002
Sanyo has launched it's latest charger, the NC-MQR03.

MQR03-UEX.jpg

Features:

4 LED with 4 Independent channels
Discharge / Refresh Function
Tricke Charge

Available at EastGear @ $45ea inclusive 5% GST.

Is this NC-MQR03 better compare to NCMQH01UEXSS which is selling more expensive at ~$50?
Both are bundle with 4 2300mAh batteries.

is this set able to charge odd numbers of batteries? like charge 1 or 3? since its independent channels, unlike the normal version which need to charge in pairs.

hmmm..cannot see your picture but is it a 30minutes charger?

if that is so, i saw that in Taiwan last month already :D

http://www.w3cube.com @ #03-14 The Adelphi is selling the same charger at $45 with gst and includes the same 4 pieces of sanyo 2300 mh batteries. Can you Eastgear better your price other than giving out the free battery case?

definitely... :)

Just wondering, the only difference between this charger and the MAHA one is the speed of charging 4xAA batteries, 4 hrs for Sanyo vs 2 hrs for MAHA? Everything else functions wise is the same?

Also in responce to Mod's post, what's the updated bettered price of the charger with battery case?

i m waiting for them to reply my PM too.... :dunno:

Hmm.. PM you liao... yesterday... :dunno:

darkblaster77 said:
Hmm.. PM you liao... yesterday... :dunno:

who? me? i dun receive leh.... :dunno:

what ????????????????

BigBelly said:
definitely... :)

Please look at this thread:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=731076&posted=1#post731076

It is hard for us to match the prices of $15 for 4 batteries including case sold by the other company. As mentioned even though our NC-MQR03 is priced the same as theirs, our other chargers are priced $8 below what they are selling and hence for every charger sold, they are able to cover 8 packs of batteries bought by customers.

eastgear's prices are available to all consumers and each and every consumer has the right to choose the retailer which they want to purchase from.

Wonder if got sell the charger seperately one or not...

he he got my charger from eastgear yesterday . They are giving free battery case . :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
buy buy buy

burnaway said:
yes :bsmilie: :D

1 hour to charge two AA? How long to charge one batt?

emailed bigbelly yesterday....till now no reply....hmmm.....anyone know whats the best price they can give?
thx

i need it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.