New Pro Nikon Camera on June 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swee lah...... then camera prices for Nikon will be coming down.....hehehehe.........

I'm looking forward to it.....hope Nikon will do something to save their Pro market share.

If nothing happen for the next 6 month, I'm afraid that all the Pro who use the D1 or D2 series will be all Gone.....to nothing but the Canon camp.

I want to see usable ISO3200 images... I want at least 8MP and 8fps in HSC mode... I want FF or close to FF.... I want backward compatability with DX lenses... I want... I want... I want... :bsmilie:

I need $.

Real deal or another hoax. Heh.Get our your salt shakers people.

Many pro users have already switched... Will this be the redeeming grace that Nikon owes to its still loyal users?

Stay tuned.

Personally, i think its about time they release a new model.
Canon has already released the 1d mkIII and the D2X series is already about 3 years old.
I'd say its about time.
there will definitely be many speculations on the specs... Well, I'd wait for them to announce.:dunno:

June 26th, huh ? Timing sounds right, that's about the time the 1D MkIII ships out to the masses. Time for Nikon to steal the thunder from Canon, at least for a while.
I just hope we won't be disappointed like with the D2H announcement.

Boo Hoo just bought my D200 but then again I'm not pro enough to use Pro Equipment(my own thinking) ;p

it seems that they are calling top press people to meet on that day to unveil a camera that is "leaps and bounds better than anything Canon is offering" :bigeyes:

thou i'm a canon user, i would want to see what do they meant by leaps and bounds better!

read here: http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/13/nikon-getting-set-to-unveil-next-gen-professional-dslr/

Sound like a great news!
Hope they release some pro lens along with it as well (Prime!!!).

(Plan to get lenses instead of camera since already satisfied with my D200, and D3 will be too expensive and heavy for me. :sweatsm: )

:think: D200x
:think: D80x

:think: D200x
:think: D80x

dont think so.

personally, if they were to annouce such consumer / prosumer model, they will hype about it with the general public, not with newspaper editors... =)

it seems that they are calling top press people to meet on that day to unveil a camera that is "leaps and bounds better than anything Canon is offering" :bigeyes:

thou i'm a canon user, i would want to see what do they meant by leaps and bounds better!

read here: http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/13/nikon-getting-set-to-unveil-next-gen-professional-dslr/
Hmmm...., pink body and lenses ;p .

Regards,
Arto.

FF! low noise! *else change camp liao LOL i'm a newbie*

i dont think it'll be FF again. maybe 1.3x or there about, since 1dmk3 is 1.3x and its a journalist camera.. =)

Boo Hoo just bought my D200 but then again I'm not pro enough to use Pro Equipment(my own thinking) ;p

I also looking at the D200..... maybe price will drop after the announcement???? heheheh.........

must be D75x ... cos lasttime produce too many d70 mould liao ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.