New Paper New Face Grand Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are hardcore man... i could only reach there earliest 6+. hope have some space for my big size. :D

gremlin said:
Ok, I am camping there thurs night after 9pm. Anyone wants to join me?

Remember, don't feed after 12am. ;)

Wahh... u camping there so early ah? Was there in the evening, the workers' still busy setting up the stage.

Yeah, met Clown for the first time there also, also met Zplus with his 300D + 50-500 as well. Hehe.

I'll be there ;)

mpenza said:
me too!!! Harlequin and me took 1/2 day leave.

Wow you guys really know how to enjoy yourself. :cool: :thumbsup:

KNIGHT ONG said:
So sad ... probably going to give it a miss as on course .. :cry:
Come to think of it, mabbe should have borrowed ur drat-tat-tat-tat to shoot since you not shooting. Hehehe :think: :think:

Astin said:
Last year, everyone also can shoot, Taka management is very friendly to photographers. (we should shop there more in return ;) ) They will probably block off the center area and reserve the chair and space for the invited guests and judges. Outsiders can stand along the walking corriders and aim and shoot. If u want a good spot, u should go there very early, to "chop" the place.

wah.. can't make it so early .. earliest reach there at 7pm. Can't "Chope" place.. maybe borrow ladder from management..hehe :devil:

Last year we were allowed to go up front, even on the stage to shoot, :thumbsup: Indeed very nice gesture of them.

I still remember Garion CHIONG all the way to the front. Hehehe. mpenza just got his 300D then. :bsmilie:

Taka management was super friendly to photographers. I remember last year the security actually wanted to stop the photographers, then the Japanese boss saw it and asked the security to let them continue. They were so good, so we should shop there more, and bring our wives, girlfriends, daughters, all shop there.

Astin said:
Taka management was super friendly to photographers. I remember last year the security actually wanted to stop the photographers, then the Japanese boss saw it and asked the security to let them continue. They were so good, so we should shop there more, and bring our wives, girlfriends, daughters, all shop there.

maybe I should go n peek.. hehe..

Well said Astin. With photographers around, it means that the event has got much publicity. If the security blocked us, then by all means. No photographers in these kind of events mean :thumbsd:

Generally, I think locals are more careful not to allow photographers into the premises. If they're not sure, then it's best that we're not allowed. Japanese are very 'photographer-friendly'. They regard photographers as someone with special skills, and welcome them in any events. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;p

Astin said:

Uh oh. Well, isn't it right most of the cameras are manufactured by Japanese these days. Why should them stop photographers? Let's think if all Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Kyocera, Yashica, Konica Minolta etc. were made by Singapore... well maybe Singaporeans even invite photographers from Japan coming down here to shoot :bsmilie:

IMHO, the social attitude of a security guy and a boss makes a lil difference here. And that's why one is a security guard and one is a boss. :cool:

Virgo said:
Well said Astin. With photographers around, it means that the event has got much publicity. If the security blocked us, then by all means. No photographers in these kind of events mean :thumbsd:

Generally, I think locals are more careful not to allow photographers into the premises. If they're not sure, then it's best that we're not allowed. Japanese are very 'photographer-friendly'. They regard photographers as someone with special skills, and welcome them in any events. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;p

I think it's just different perspective of looking at things for different people.

The boss will look at the marketing aspect of it. More photographers meaning the event is popular and thus will invite more people to come to the shopping centre to spend.

The security guy will look at the security (obviously) aspect of it. Taking pictures may post a security threat? :D

Niels said:
Uh oh. Well, isn't it right most of the cameras are manufactured by Japanese these days. Why should them stop photographers? Let's think if all Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Kyocera, Yashica, Konica Minolta etc. were made by Singapore... well maybe Singaporeans even invite photographers from Japan coming down here to shoot :bsmilie:

IMHO, the social attitude of a security guy and a boss makes a lil difference here. And that's why one is a security guard and one is a boss. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.