New Panasonic EVF (DMW-LVF2)

Hrmm, just called 5 minutes ago they say no stock. :(

Hi Vilpix0r/blurboiboi, just called SLR and he said that he left ONE pc left. So do pm me your real name do that I can get him to reserve for you

Wow.. so cheap ! GX1 + 14-42mmX + LVF2 for $807 !
Rushing down now !

Hi Tomcat, I referring to only the 25mm f1.4 lens for $807.

Hi Vilpix0r/blurboiboi, just called SLR and he said that he left ONE pc left. So do pm me your real name do that I can get him to reserve for you

Or can we just find out who we should be speaking to instead?

Wow... sudden spurt of confusion and arrival of prized items... LVF2, 25mm 1.4, one piece left, $807.... heart attack...

So there are more than one piece left of the LVF2?

Alan Photo at sls got 4 pieces of the lvf2, and in stock! :D Can look for Steven, 360.

Just got my LVF2 from TK. $360 too. Very limited stock.

This is really heaven and earth compared to the LVF 1!!! And also much better that the G3 built-in viewfinder.

This is really heaven and earth compared to the LVF 1!!! And also much better that the G3 built-in viewfinder.

Is it good enough for manual focusing?

I bought it together with GX1 + X series 14-42mm.

I guess you meant you bought the 25/1.4 together w the above kit, right?

edit:
Hmm, didn't see your reply later on. I guessed right anyway ;)

Last edited:

wah... was in a rush yesterday in funan... should have went over to take a look.... :(

Hope it will still be in stock when I go in the afternoon

Bloody TK Foto exploiting the situation and jacked up LVF2 price to $399 !! Told them thats Panasonic's RRP surely they can do better since I bought one of my GX1s from them and market is selling $360. The guy stood his ground n gave some BS story.

Hopped over to Alan Photo n got one for $345...

That was 11.20am so hurry... Unless you want TK to slaughter you publicly.

Terrible, all my confidence in them down the drain over some miserly dollars (actually it was a big difference ... Let the buyer beware)

Thanks. Just got one from AP at 345