New member visiting SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyeow

Hi there, just signed up as a new member to CS.
I will be visiting Singapore towards the end of the year and am looking for suggestions of places to take photos. I'll be there purely for holidays and relaxing so time isn't an issue for me, unless it rains nearly everyday :(
Look forward to your suggestions!! Cheers

I will be visiting Singapore towards the end of the year and am looking for suggestions of places to take photos. I'll be there purely for holidays and relaxing so time isn't an issue for me, unless it rains nearly everyday :(

There are existing threads about "where to shoot in Singapore". I do suggest a search. A lot of people have put effort into compiling those locations and posting them here to share.

well.. you can start off by shooting the central business district... after that you could consider roaming into the shophouses/streets at tiongbahru.. keongsaik etc... shoot some interesting HDBs that you dont have back where you come from.. and shoot food

Status
Not open for further replies.