New Lensbabies Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping of the new products will start only in 4 to 6 weeks. Now it's preorder and items will be shipped based on the sequence of orders. They will need to know what quantity we want, before they quote me a (hopefully better) price.

Can we start a list to check interest here?

I'll leave this open for a week, anyone interested just PM me the items you wanna order, then I'll compile and reply you with their price. As the prices of these babies are not cheap, i will need to collect the $ upfront should you be interested to join the order. Haha. For those who doubt me, please don't bother PM ok? :p

Customizable lens and ease of use? I'm ssooo tempted.

like the composer,waiting forward to oracle..hehehe;)

Just an update ... I have just got a reply from them and apparently they are unable to fulfil the MO for now. However, I was told that Cathay might be stocking them mid/end November. Haiks. Guess we'll have to wait liao.

oh mianz.. I was planning to get the lensbaby 3G this October. But after this new composer, I guess I would have to wait till Novemeber to get it! It will only be in Sg in Nov the earliest? Does anyone knows how much is the price? like probably a rough guage?

Status
Not open for further replies.