New Lens Rumor - Pentax D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Well, this is one of those night I couldn't sleep till 6am, so I woke up a bit earlier :)

Here is the rumor at pentaxforums:
New Pentax D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR

48486d1259597071-new-pentax-d-fa-100mm-f2-8-macro-wr-announced-pentax_dfa_100_2-8_macro_wr-jpg

If this is true, I'd let go of my A100/2.8 macro and buy this one so I can shoot some flowers/plants in light rains :cool:

Yessss, I want... I need it NOW!
It will be tough but I'll let go of my FA100/2.8 macro for this.

hmmm.... anyone want my DA100... it would be great combination with K-7.. then we can take macro in bad weather...

The design looked just like the limited lens but the thing that don't look right to me is the lens description on the ring. I thought it should be in this sequence "SMC Pentax-DFA 1:2.8 100mm - MACRO -" instead. Anyway, I will let go my DFA100 if this is true.

Well, this is one of those night I couldn't sleep till 6am, so I woke up a bit earlier :)

Here is the rumor at pentaxforums:
New Pentax D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR

48486d1259597071-new-pentax-d-fa-100mm-f2-8-macro-wr-announced-pentax_dfa_100_2-8_macro_wr-jpg

If this is true, I'd let go of my A100/2.8 macro and buy this one so I can shoot some flowers/plants in light rains :cool:
Thought you couldn't sleep till 6am after seeing the news. I'll get it to compliment my DA35. But this design, erm.. just doesn't look like its WR.

Thought the designation DFA means that the lens should come with an aperture ring - else it should be designated as DA instead.

Anyway flowerpot, check the BnS - FW is letting go of his A 100mm macro

Thought the designation DFA means that the lens should come with an aperture ring - else it should be designated as DA instead.

Anyway flowerpot, check the BnS - FW is letting go of his A 100mm macro

The "100" looks PSed...

ya saw FW's 100mm macro...thinking about it in my sleep already... but timing not right :(... in fact, if i have the dough, i will just call him up and tell him i grab everything... anyway let see, im still confuse with my equipment... :confused:

The "100" looks PSed...

ya saw FW's 100mm macro...thinking about it in my sleep already... but timing not right :(... in fact, if i have the dough, i will just call him up and tell him i grab everything... anyway let see, im still confuse with my equipment... :confused:

yeah, i was very attracted by the A* 85mm too... but have to remind myself constantly that I already have 3 lenses in the 75mm - 90mm range! But I suppose if I sell them all I should be able to afford the A* :bsmilie:

The "100" looks PSed...

I can't hold the lens for too long. Some guys in China already wanna buy. If you guys don't take it in a few days, the lens is gonna fly to China ...

hahaha u guys better grab it if you want :p Its gonna be gone sooN!

yeah, i was very attracted by the A* 85mm too... but have to remind myself constantly that I already have 3 lenses in the 75mm - 90mm range! But I suppose if I sell them all I should be able to afford the A* :bsmilie:

Same goes to A*85 too ;)

The "100" looks PSed...

u know u want a full frame. its so tempting ... :heart:

I can't hold the lens for too long. Some guys in China already wanna buy. If you guys don't take it in a few days, the lens is gonna fly to China ...

i did consider the A50, F*300 and A100, I too slow for the A 50, the F*300 is gone as well... the A 100 i already got something simliar so i dunno...

The "100" looks PSed...

Same here,me " $ Not enough " when i saw the post my heart...:bheart:..:cry:

i did consider the A50, F*300 and A100, I too slow for the A 50, the F*300 is gone as well... the A 100 i already got something simliar so i dunno...

Phew the F*300 it's gone...almost pull the trigger to get it as back up. :sweat:

I was so tempted to get the A50 1.2 . Sweet price, and I know FW takes good care of his darlings :p
Well....next time perhaps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.