New Face 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
zcf said:
really nice shots, good skill and lens, best among all!
Great magazine colour...

Wlyang said:
http://drudkh.net/gallery2/NewFace2005/PICT8848.JPG :thumbsup:
Wonderful shot of Denise! I don't mind doing a Macro on her sets of teeth.:bsmilie:

http://drudkh.net/gallery2/NewFace2005/PICT8958.JPG:thumbsup:
oh my! What lense is this you are using? Are you the guy with _____ lense? Just kidding! Where are you, DF?
Seriously what Minolta lense are you using? Very interestingly nice leh.

Oops! I missed that in earlier post. It's a 300mm f4! :thumbsup:

wow very nicely captured.. well presented :thumbsup:
don't think my Fz5 can do that under that kind of low light and far distance

gooseberry said:
Nice shots Don... haha, for that last one, the two in the background don't look so happy.

Cos they are having cheek cramp after all the smiling.:bsmilie:

Thanks guys! haha... Didn't know their expressions were so funny until I select randomly for posting. lol. :bsmilie:

drudkh, your EXIF said no flash? Woah, I'm impressed... was that deliberate cos I see that the faces were pretty well-lit...

YoungCool said:
Pics look over-PS-ed to me.....:think:

If the colours look unnatural, it's because it is over-saturated... that is likely a consequence of the strong yellow lighting at such shows... the lighting helps to wash out small imperfections in the models' skin texture and everything looks creamy and smooth... it's judicious overexposure plus a td of colour pumping to make it looks surreal... if u shoot this kind of show as it really looked, your photos will look very ugly... I must agree that the saturation is a little over-the-top... but it's pleasing to the eye, like those that u see in glossy fashion mags at major shows...

Don, outstanding color saturation. Great moment captured and very natural. Thanks for sharing.

excellent skills here. however i cannot help to say, these new faces, they kindda look ugly to me, especially those chinese. strangly the one that are not looking like chinese looks good. should call stoopid face 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.