New E-M5 Sales

Isn't that exactly the same posted before? :p

Cos I read an earlier post whereby it was mentioned that the sets for this offer were already sold out.. Thought the seller replenish stocks or something..

Cos I read an earlier post whereby it was mentioned that the sets for this offer were already sold out.. Thought the seller replenish stocks or something..

Thanks :) always good to have the bros here share the good deals. I wouldn't missed them and never considered Qoo until u all shared the deals there.

Qoo was out of stock then replenised very quickly. More choices for all of us.

Sorry for asking a noob question...this is different from the OM-D E-M5 Elite right? How does it fares comparing E-M5 Elite, E-M5 and Panasonic GX7?

Sorry for asking a noob question...this is different from the OM-D E-M5 Elite right? How does it fares comparing E-M5 Elite, E-M5 and Panasonic GX7?

The EM5 and EM5 (elite) are essentially the same camera with slight cosmetic differences once both are running firmware ver2.0.

Comparing EM5 and GX7 will highlight more differences, even down to the level of In-camera stabilisation and the way the EVF performs. I don't wish to flood the thread here with a point by point comparison hence maybe u can try a google search first :)

After u have drilled down more specifically to certain differences ; post them here and I'm sure u will get even better help from the nice people here.

Now qoo10 price dropped to 879!

Hi ,

Side track a bit. A bro almost kena 'chopped' today so I'm posting this here as a form of FYI.

The Pana 25/1.4 is selling at $660 (cash) BNIB locally , and this isn't even the best price I know of, just a random shop that recently opened another branch within Funan ;)

A Bro of mine was quoted $884 , thankfully he asked me about it or he confirm heart pain.

Key point , BnS isn't the cheapest, $650 best price ? Go spend $10 more and buy a new set la.

Love yourself a bit more, don't end up getting 'chopped'. Call the shops and ask before committing.

Hi ,

Side track a bit. A bro almost kena 'chopped' today so I'm posting this here as a form of FYI.

The Pana 25/1.4 is selling at $660 (cash) BNIB locally , and this isn't even the best price I know of, just a random shop that recently opened another branch within Funan ;)

A Bro of mine was quoted $884 , thankfully he asked me about it or he confirm heart pain.

Key point , BnS isn't the cheapest, $650 best price ? Go spend $10 more and buy a new set la.

Love yourself a bit more, don't end up getting 'chopped'. Call the shops and ask before committing.

i side track a bit also... why so many 25/1.4 on BnS section? PL coming out with 25/1.2? LOL
this is imho the best optics "standard 50mm FOV" for the m43 platform currently....

i side track a bit also... why so many 25/1.4 on BnS section? PL coming out with 25/1.2? LOL
this is imho the best optics "standard 50mm FOV" for the m43 platform currently....

i think most want to change to Oly 25mm F1.8. wanted to sell mine too but in the end..think not worth it. :bsmilie:

i think most want to change to Oly 25mm F1.8. wanted to sell mine too but in the end..think not worth it. :bsmilie:

Mm.. Both lenses had their own pros and cons. But with the Oly 25 at $416 (I think when I bought it or was it cheaper) , it's quite hard to resist the Oly

Hi ,

Quite curious to know where your bro was quoted $884. From a brick and mortar shop? Nice reminder for everyone.