New Canon lens cap - where to buy in Funan

Joshelerry

Apr 5, 2013
Singapore
Hi, anyone knows which shop in Funan sells the original Canon new lens cap?

Hi, anyone knows which shop in Funan sells the original Canon new lens cap?

try calling the shops to ask. for original lens cap you will probably have better luck at the canon showroom in harbourfront.

try calling the shops to ask. for original lens cap you will probably have better luck at the canon showroom in harbourfront.

Thought that showroom closed

I thought they will only be moving in Mar?

Showroom at Vivo City has been closed for a while liao. Taken over by a toy shop.

Showroom at Vivo City has been closed for a while liao. Taken over by a toy shop.

Oh... I think maybe need to call up the hotline to know where the new office is. I don't think they will close the service center without a new one in operation... Thou I heard that it is in one north (just around the mrt)

Even Harbour front gone? Tot only the vivocity was closed. Harbour front where the canon service centre is.

Oh I might be wrong. I thought vivocity:$

Oh I might be wrong. I thought vivocity:$

Ah, my fault.. Got confused.... The showroom and the service center are 2 different place...

The showroom in vivo city is closed since last year.
The service center in habourfront is scheduled to move to somewhere this year. ( at the moment, should be still there)

Your can still buy things from the service center. Stuffs like lens cap, eyecup, Remotes, batteries etc.

To my memories, the showroom doesn't sell anything.... Only see see touch touch only.... At least that's what the staff over there told me.

The service center got 2 section. One is for normal equipment servicing (need to get queue number), the other side is normal sales counter (Not sure what other things they do).

Last edited:
Ah, my fault.. Got confused.... The showroom and the service center are 2 different place...

The showroom in vivo city is closed since last year.
The service center in habourfront is scheduled to move to somewhere this year. ( at the moment, should be still there)

Your can still buy things from the service center. Stuffs like lens cap, eyecup, Remotes, batteries etc.

To my memories, the showroom doesn't sell anything.... Only see see touch touch only.... At least that's what the staff over there told me.

The service center got 2 section. One is for normal equipment servicing (need to get queue number), the other side is normal sales counter (Not sure what other things they do).

I bought a lens hood at the old showroom before. The price is at RRP. Never bought anything since then. :)

I bought a lens hood at the old showroom before. The price is at RRP. Never bought anything since then. :)

True.. But there are some things you can't buy outside the service center locally... E.g. Original Canon battery charger or those viewfinder eyecup. (At least I couldn't find a shop that carries them).

I did find some spare parts like lens cap from the many shops in Peninsula Excelsior Hotel last time... all those shops selling 2nd hand lens and parts... but not sure do they have the new Lens Cap II or not...

you could also buy on ebay if time is not of the essence.

True.. But there are some things you can't buy outside the service center locally... E.g. Original Canon battery charger or those viewfinder eyecup. (At least I couldn't find a shop that carries them).

Agree.