New camera lets you shoot first and focus later!!!

i do not think its optically possible!! hmm maybe it works like photoshop after shoot enchanment.. hmm like tat everyone is pro liao lolx cos can just anyhow shoot then adjust later lolx

No it won't. It will take more time to display the result though.. Anyway.. if this goes through, it will revolutionized the photography industry. Not just camera maker, but professional photographer as well. Newbies don't have to learn all that focusing and exposure rubbish :bsmilie: Just compose and click :angel:

Focusing and exposure are just the mechanics.
"Just compose"? Composition and lighting are what most photogs can't do, or at least take years to learn.

Will be interesting to see what this does to the enthusiast and snapshooter markets :)

Focusing and exposure are just the mechanics.
"Just compose"? Composition and lighting are what most photogs can't do, or at least take years to learn.

Will be interesting to see what this does to the enthusiast and snapshooter markets :)

Maybe, but its been quite a big stumbling blocks for newbies. Removing it will eliminate a big barrier to taking good pictures.
I think the camera is geared for casual or spontaneous snapshots where you only got one chance to snap it.
If you are talking about coached pose pre weds with complex flash/softboxes/reflector setup, its entirely a different thing.

just google.. Raytrix plenoptic cameras. i think they already have released last year a few models.

or also adobe light field. its an interesting concept way ahead of our time and if you want it now.. you will have to pay a premium..

song song....shoot and focus
newbie can become prof liao lolxxx

what is PRO in the first?
earning for living is PRO?
shoot nice pic is a PRO?

anyway eagar to see this product...not sure of her price tag