Neighbourhood Frontier Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

Hng!!!! So angry with this same lab again...
My Customer called me up this morning and urgently wans his pics tml.. cos he is leaving soon...
Aiyo.. he shd call mi earlier sia.. i was at my usual lab, KT...

nevertheless.. i brought it down to this lab at my neighbourhood.. its my 2nd time visiting them.... why 2nd time? becos i find their service suxks.. and rude.. thus... and this time not much time left.. so bring down to their lab for prints..
its abt 180 pcs.. and he is charging me 40 cents each pc... last time they charge only 35 cents for me... so i lan lan...
and they even asked me for full payment this time round..

WTF... Full payment when i have not seen my pics yet....

no wonder its my 2nd time to their shop... and going to be mylast time already....

hng

Angry and TL sia....
The Same Lab .... :angry:

Haha, whats the use of whining? No one forced you to go there, you went there yourself, even after your 1st experience.

which area to you stay?

Nowadays I can find easily a few fuji labs near my place (Jurong). One even at Lakeside MRT.

junyang said:
Haha, whats the use of whining? No one forced you to go there, you went there yourself, even after your 1st experience.

...let off some steam lor...

RuthBaby said:
theres one at Jurong pt... Lolz!
if u develop frequently.... its cheap ;)

Yap I tried that lab at jurong point before, so if you're staying around jurong area, no point visiting 'that lab' again as you have many choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.