Need ur advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u intend to get Fuji Finepix F30, do take note that newer models are coming up.
F20 and S6500fd has just been announced... go check it out! 6500fd looks pretty good with ISO 3200 and 28-300mm :)

_espn_ said:
I see zcwnfx learns very fast hor :lovegrin:
zcwnfx, becareful of espn. he is like darth vadar one, very evil. always psycho ppl buy all the expensive stuff :nono:
i think u kena influence a bit liao :bsmilie:

i would prefer to get one that uses SD card.... thinking of canon IXUS 800IS also..

Zaknafein said:
zcwnfx, becareful of espn. he is like darth vadar one, very evil. always psycho ppl buy all the expensive stuff :nono:

haa haa haa......

but i think in the end, its really up to the pple. when u buy stuff, it must be worthwhile to you, and also after buying you should regret it!

I also want my D200, D2Xs...... no money...

Zaknafein said:
Ai si ah... talk bad about me think I don't know issit?

cop :kok: espn

:bsmilie:

nrbar said:
i would prefer to get one that uses SD card.... thinking of canon IXUS 800IS also..
why SD card? u already have SD cards? if not, CF is actually slightly cheaper, and faster writing/reading speed :)

_espn_ said:
Ai si ah... talk bad about me think I don't know issit?

cop :kok: espn
hahaha why "cop :kok: espn". u like me to :kok: u ah ;)
aiyaa, this newbie forum mah. i forgot u just became "newbie" again :D

Zaknafein said:
why SD card? u already have SD cards? if not, CF is actually slightly cheaper, and faster writing/reading speed :)
which camera uses CF? fuji f30? cos canon ixus 800IS and powershot S3IS uses SD..

maybe u can recommend me good digicam that uses CF?

i would go for CF cards, cos next time get D200, D2Xs still can use! ha haa haa....

I dont want DSLR at the moment.... any other digicam that uses CF card? good ones ah..

actually, its really up to u. if u dun mind the slower writing speed its okay :)
but do take the memory type as a consideration before buying ur camera, as xD type of memory can be quite expensive

actually, personally i think SD and CF dont have much difference... not unless u are going to shoot continouse shots...

i wont go for more exp cards like xD and mem stick though.

and most importantly, SD can become CF but CF cannot become SD...

but than again, if u got many other gadgets thats use SD, then u should get an SD instead :p

like a PDA for eg.

thanks everyone for ur advice/ recommendations...

i just bought a new canon A620 yesterday.... the picture quality and performance is on par with those newer models though its an old model... and its cheaper.. so i find it quite a good bargain... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no need to invest so much if can get the same quality and performance at a lower price... may wanna save for a DSLR in future.. who knows, haha... ;p

ok thanks again guys.. :D

yeah! got camera liao!!

now its time to go out and shoot and shoot. dont let the camera collect dust!

nrbar said:
thanks everyone for ur advice/ recommendations...

i just bought a new canon A620 yesterday.... the picture quality and performance is on par with those newer models though its an old model... and its cheaper.. so i find it quite a good bargain... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no need to invest so much if can get the same quality and performance at a lower price... may wanna save for a DSLR in future.. who knows, haha... ;p

ok thanks again guys.. :D

Wah! Got you new camera already. Congrats. Go shoot, shoot, shoot. Enjoy. ;)

Good Buy Mate!!

Canon P&S Powershot series are too good!!

Happy clicking! be trigger happy!!

Cheerz
Get

Status
Not open for further replies.