Need Sponsors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

Sep 7, 2002
Near the Clouds
Visit site
My school's AVA Photography Society is holding an in-school photography competition. We're now starting small. I believe it's the first ever photography competition held in school...

As the Head Photographer, I'm in charge of looking for sponsors.

I am also approaching big camera companies like Canon, Nikon, Minolta.. etc.
Thinking of approaching CP and AP.

Anyways, is anyone willing to sponsor any amount of money to this competition. Any amount will do and the prize winners will, of course, know the name of their benefactors.

Please PM me if you're interested.
Alternatively, you may also send me a message if you have my mobile phone number...

Thanks.... :)

http://www.b-ideas.com.sg/

I got an email from them. They seem to be keen on sponsorships. Check out the link above. :D

Cash sponsorship is hard to find these days. Have to ask what you can offer the companies for what you are asking for. :cry:

Whoever that is planning to sponsor or even pass the message on will need to know which school this is...

you will need to come up with a proposal

Alternatively you could work on your alumni

if conections are strong, help shd be forthcoming... who noes one of your old boys might be Russell or Kay Chin:cool:

Maybe you can get my contact from Spock. If I may help... dunno how, but willing to consider options. You might also grill him for more details.... :)

I remember one of my seniors is (what's his name? Errrm..) that guy from Offstone. (shit. my brain not working again.)

Anyways, since I have to tell, I'm from CJC. *sigh* didn't really want to blow it out.

I just did an official letter this morning and handed it to my teacher. What he thinks of it, I don't know...

Spockie is rather difficult to get this hols. I don't even know if he's coming back to school for study/extra lessons.. Perhaps you could PM me, Azure?

Status
Not open for further replies.