Need someone good in Photoshop Skills to edit a Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , Adzz this what i can do a basic simple & quick touching up of ur image.....though not so finely edit.....
PS 7 was used.

:D

10093editing11-med.jpg

Spyder_Web said:
Well , Adzz this what i can do a basic simple & quick touching up of ur image.....though not so finely edit.....
PS 7 was used.

:D

10093editing11-med.jpg

something like this. I am looking for a very finely edited image, preserving much of the details. i wonder if it's easy to tweak in JPG mode.

that was just a quick one.....i just edit it.....this morning....usually i took hours to just edit finely ..... i have been editting jpeg most of the time........seldom use raw, unless i need to...

How about a quicker one :D does it 15 mins ago ;D.... of course with more background I can do a better job :D ... but for the time being .... 15mins job is like that :D

editing2.jpg

its a nice attempt. I just played with the extract tool. Seems good. Might try it later too. :)

just curious.
If you are using flash against a shiny background that will reflect the flash light much like the picture shown here, how do take the picture so that these shiny shots will not appear?

you need to use a soft diffuser on your flash and aim the flash 45degrees at the ceiling to bounce the flash down.

just playing around. separated her from the background first. was too lazy to try to clone out the hotspot, but there are other things that can be done. left pic uses gradient fill for background, not meant as final image, just to demo the separation of subject from background. the right pic is me messing around with the smudge tool. have to keep the background colour close to original, otherwise the picture will look unnatural/pasted on, no matter how well the extraction was done... last one has a little soft focus effect.

15304four.jpg

poor gal..... go edited here n there by everyone...
hee hee

hehe. ok la. i cropped halfway, no one should recognize her. anyway, i should have an answer who to contact already. :)

who? who? who is the winner?? ;)

quick fix . biggest problem is having no place to clone from

editing5ox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.