need quick opinion on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a baby... not a puppy. Most photos i take these days are of her

I got two babies, and if you search for the photos that I posted, probably 80% are of them :bsmilie: But I got far too many lenses for baby photos :embrass:

It's not about what I need, it's all about what I want --- I'm the worse case of LBA :cry:

I got two babies, and if you search for the photos that I posted, probably 80% are of them :bsmilie: But I got far too many lenses for baby photos :embrass:

It's not about what I need, it's all about what I want --- I'm the worse case of LBA :cry:

After taking 2 lenses (and probably one more to come) off your hands, I can testify to that! Or maybe I am also developing LBA.

Anyway, have you ever posted a list of all the lenses you have? Let the rest of us mere mortals gape in envy and drool with desire at your collection! :D

After taking 2 lenses (and probably one more to come) off your hands, I can testify to that! Or maybe I am also developing LBA.

Anyway, have you ever posted a list of all the lenses you have? Let the rest of us mere mortals gape in envy and drool with desire at your collection! :D

I haven't sorted out what I actually have yet. But here is a list of good ones:

- SMC Pentax FA 31/1.8 LE
- SMC Pentax FA 43/1.9 LE
- SMC Pentax FA 77/1.8 LE
- SMC Pentax FA* 24/2
- SMC Pentax FA* 85/1.4
- SMC Pentax FA* 200/2.8
- SMC Pentax FA* 300/4.5
- SMC Pentax DA* 16-50/2.8
- SMC Pentax DA* 50-135/2.8
- SMC Pentax A 50/1.2
- SMC Pentax A 50/2.8 Macro

Those cheap older lenses, for sale items, or third part ones are not listed ...

I haven't sorted out what I actually have yet. But here is a list of good ones:

- SMC Pentax FA 31/1.8 LE
- SMC Pentax FA 43/1.9 LE
- SMC Pentax FA 77/1.8 LE
- SMC Pentax FA* 24/2
- SMC Pentax FA* 85/1.4
- SMC Pentax FA* 200/2.8
- SMC Pentax FA* 300/4.5
- SMC Pentax DA* 16-50/2.8
- SMC Pentax DA* 50-135/2.8
- SMC Pentax A 50/1.2
- SMC Pentax A 50/2.8 Macro

Those cheap older lenses, for sale items, or third part ones are not listed ...

Whoa. Now I feel less guilty about my 3 lenses and my wanting some more! :p

I guess you're the champion in terms of no. of lenses on Pentax forum.. haha!

And sorry to OP for sidetracking so far from his topic!

He's got more '*' lenses than all my lenses added up... (I think)

And to add, that is a partial list and must also count those lenses where he has more than 1 copy. This is not even counting those that he has owned and has sold away. :bsmilie:

fengwei, you should seriously consider setting up a Pentax database of lenses on this forum for the benefit of all. After all you have owned/are owning/will own quite a number of Pentax and 3rd party lenses and your first hand experience of them plus actual pictures of the rare/discontinued lenses provides valuable info for all.

And to add, that is a partial list and must also count those lenses where he has more than 1 copy. This is not even counting those that he has owned and has sold away. :bsmilie:

Yeah, I'm the worst case of LBA. But Pentax didn't give me any awards for that (Shriro, are you looking at this thread? Please give me a DA*200/2.8 for free, will ya ;p)

fengwei, you should seriously consider setting up a Pentax database of lenses on this forum for the benefit of all. After all you have owned/are owning/will own quite a number of Pentax and 3rd party lenses and your first hand experience of them plus actual pictures of the rare/discontinued lenses provides valuable info for all.

Well, we got a very complete database of Pentax K mount lenses right here. Don't think I can do any better than that.

And I've used/owned far too many lenses to post all my opinions on each and everyone of them. But if you guys have any Q on Pentax lens, I'd sure be glad to share my opinion and experience :)

Cheers!

Oh yes, not to mentioned any pentax lens he wants to play with, he can almost get it all the time.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.