Need Private Driving Instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Mar 16, 2004
I need a private driving instructor at Yio Chu Kang area, anybody has any to recommend?

It's always advisable to take in school....
1.faster
2.learn more
3.more master there
4.u can complaint or change if you are not happy
5.they will not take advantage of you

I got a friend learning in PTE, he tell me the on his test day which he need to practice awhile, his instructor then teach him Ebreak thur out so many lesson.... And he also not aware that when u stop at the trafficlight u got pull up the hand break until we told him but he has too the test! Then he ask the instructor he just replied, it's not really important/you neber ask me (i forgot which line)!!? Then another funny thing is that instructor's wife will call him up to check his hubby is with him anot out of nowhere (instructor must have mistress)... This is all the bad point... The good point for learning PTE is CHEAP i can said.....

there are pros and cons of going for school and pte...

i personally feel tt pte are much betta and cheaper...

well...

esp during exams... u will be using back the same car for pte.. but for school... u will have to chin chye get up on one car.. and u might not be comfortable with it...

well... unless u r very CHAI!

Good Luck!

zerofour said:
It's always advisable to take in school....
1.faster
2.learn more
3.more master there
4.u can complaint or change if you are not happy
5.they will not take advantage of you

I got a friend learning in PTE, he tell me the on his test day which he need to practice awhile, his instructor then teach him Ebreak thur out so many lesson.... And he also not aware that when u stop at the trafficlight u got pull up the hand break until we told him but he has too the test! Then he ask the instructor he just replied, it's not really important/you neber ask me (i forgot which line)!!? Then another funny thing is that instructor's wife will call him up to check his hubby is with him anot out of nowhere (instructor must have mistress)... This is all the bad point... The good point for learning PTE is CHEAP i can said.....
i think ur friend is really sway to get those kinda instructor. generally i have many friends who took on private and did well without any probs.

whenever u learn more/faster really depends on the student itself.

Even if u are not happy, u can also change instructor one ... no one is forcing u ... of coz it might be quite troublesome

Status
Not open for further replies.