Need help with my first DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere from $400 second-hand to brand new $700 thereabouts.

Newer models would cost a bit more, of course. And there are exceptions like the Sony R1 with a DSLR-sized sensor. =)

which means it is only slightly more expensive than compacts rite? my fujifilm f11 also cost me abt 600+ last time.

which means it is only slightly more expensive than compacts rite? my fujifilm f11 also cost me abt 600+ last time.
Yes, slightly more expensive than the higher end compacts.

Sometimes even cheaper, even.

Although they are still compacts, I won't really consider them compact though. Pretty hard to dump a H2 into a pants pocket, hee hee!

These days, cameras are all getting cheaper, which makes people like me who have tight budgets glad. I don't think it's possible to get sub-$1000 DSLR in the past? Nowadays you have more than one choice for such categories, it's definitely for the better. =)

there are physical second hand shops around...penisular plaza..or the camera work shop located in the building in between penisular plaza and funan.

But i dun advise you to buy from there..the equipment probably not as good condition as those online from direct sellers, these stores usually display the cameras for sale on their shelf, think about it, the dust and stuff....even if they are in good condition..think about it..you will probably pay more as the store will need to earn some money too rite?

The best place is still B&S section. seriously.

*maybe u just wanna go take a look at the cameras is it..?*

Yeah haha i actually want to take a look at them first. Yeah what you said is true. Noted ! Thanks ! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.