need help urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

winzee

Apr 17, 2008
hey guys
i can't change the focus area of my camera.. you know when i press the button, i can shift the focus area nine points? its stuck now!

hey guys
i can't change the focus area of my camera.. you know when i press the button, i can shift the focus area nine points? its stuck now!

Check the lock on the dial selector

Check the lock on the dial selector

im using the D90
is it AE-Lock?
I think it has something to do with AF-Area.. i selected Dynamic already..

Last edited:
thanks bro!!!
=))

one more thing..

one large drop of water landed on my lens right smack where the focusing ring is.. i think water could have seeped in through the hole in focusing ring..

can i do anything to prevent fungi?

one more thing..

one large drop of water landed on my lens right smack where the focusing ring is.. i think water could have seeped in through the hole in focusing ring..

can i do anything to prevent fungi?

your lens is useless already, u will see a blooming mushroom grow out of the crevice in 2-3 days :bsmilie: might as well pass the lens to me!

seriously.. it should be fine.
store your equipment in a dry cabi or at least u some dessicant if u r using a normal cabinet.
dun worry too much n keep shooting!

your lens is useless already, u will see a blooming mushroom grow out of the crevice in 2-3 days :bsmilie: might as well pass the lens to me!

seriously.. it should be fine.
store your equipment in a dry cabi or at least u some dessicant if u r using a normal cabinet.
dun worry too much n keep shooting!

yeah i just kept it in the dry box with the silica gel... kk
thanks man!
was worried that water may seep into the glass elements through the holes..

better to use dry cabinet lar..
i ever had my lens sipped in with champagne!

oh no
what did you do?

Even putting in dry cabinet.. there will still be some sort of stickiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.