Need help on fashion camera~ Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fen

Feb 15, 2005
Hello all~ I am new here and want to hear some views on slim fashion cameras.

i wish to purchase a slim camera like Casio S100 or Panasonic Lumix (not sure the latest model is what). I went to Alan Photo at Simlim, as recommended by my frens and the sales quoted me $528 for Casio S100. Wanna hear what other views you guys have on slim fashion cameras. My budget is below $500 if possible.

Thank you very much~ appreciate your comments :D

If you want an ultra slim camera at under $500, then perhaps you could look at Minolta Xg or Olympus AZ1. Both are under $500 brand new now, and are pretty stylish IMHO.

The_Cheat said:
If you want an ultra slim camera at under $500, then perhaps you could look at Minolta Xg or Olympus AZ1. Both are under $500 brand new now, and are pretty stylish IMHO.

hey thanks for the advise. Was wondering whether is it worth it to pay $528 for the Casio S100 camera :embrass:

Go to www.dpreview.com to check out on the different models, and looking through the specs and review, if available. A little bit of research would help you make an expensive decision! :D

try sony dscT3..cool and slim but about SGD$700 ;)

wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=(

Fen said:
wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=(

$528 for a slim 3mp camera very good liao. :bsmilie:

Try the sony cybershot series. The image quality is pretty good despite the petite design.

hey thanks for all comments appreciate it =) maybe i will really buy the CasioS100. anyway what are the things i should ask for?

Fen said:
Seriously, if given a 1000 megapixel camera and the pic comes out like sh*t, it's no use also.

Stoned said:
Try the sony cybershot series. The image quality is pretty good despite the petite design.

Sony looks nice and good but i don't think sony can fit the budget. :nono:

Fen said:
wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=([/QUOTE

you can look at the canon ixus30.

Fen said:
hey thanks for all comments appreciate it =) maybe i will really buy the CasioS100. anyway what are the things i should ask for?

i believe the Ixus 400 is around $500 or thereabouts, and is 4 megapixel, and has very nice styling...... you may want to consider that.

Red Dawn said:
i believe the Ixus 400 is around $500 or thereabouts, and is 4 megapixel, and has very nice styling...... you may want to consider that.

yup i saw the canon one too, but dunno why i am attracted to the casio camera...i saw the sony one...its was like....wowwww...but i went Mustafa and its like 600++ cant remember the price..but the viewing screen is very big and looks very slick! its a 5.0 pixel i think...so now either the sony or the casio one..dunno why the canon cannot make my heart beat...hhmm..

Fen said:
yup i saw the canon one too, but dunno why i am attracted to the casio camera...i saw the sony one...its was like....wowwww...but i went Mustafa and its like 600++ cant remember the price..but the viewing screen is very big and looks very slick! its a 5.0 pixel i think...so now either the sony or the casio one..dunno why the canon cannot make my heart beat...hhmm..

maybe the free gifts will...i think there's still some kind of promotion going on for it.... check out www.canon.com.sg for more info..... :)

buy second hand 1 lo...harwarezone got alot of classified ma...
if wan get new 1,

get IXUS 40 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.