Need help from NUS students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL6

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
HI,

I need some help from any NUS students, a token of appreciation will be given for the trouble and time. Please drop me a mail if you are able to assist. Just half an hour of your time. Thanks.

SL6 said:
HI,

I need some help from any NUS students, a token of appreciation will be given for the trouble and time. Please drop me a mail if you are able to assist. Just half an hour of your time. Thanks.

wah lau, in what sense lar?

state what u need help in? ;)

cheers

PM me ;)

I appreciate if any interested party can PM me. Just wish to keep it low profile. Is really nothing difficult, but must be a NUS student. Thank you.

lol a bit OT but i'm sure anybody would want to know what help you need before they agree or something right ?

i mean kena you need help to dig toilet bowl lol..

but i guess it must be something secretive thats why dun wanna say right hahaha okay lah leave you alone

Hahaha, NUS student so powerful can help u solve problem??

SL6 said:
HI,

Sad to say, ppl should be more precise or be more detailed in the assistance they need? NUS summore...

Status
Not open for further replies.