Need help for Digicabi HD-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin85

Mar 26, 2003
Tampines
Visit site
Hi, i'm reopening this thread as i require help with my dry cabinet.

Here goes my situation.Originally when i bought the dry cabinet i set the knob to the 9 "o" clock or M position as reccomended by the manufacturer. After leaving the cabinet empty for a day as instructed, i put my gear in. The next day the humidity dropped to 25% RH.

After which i tried various positions of the knob until last night when i was able to get to 48% before the red light went out. position of knob was at 7"o" clock. the red light went out at 48% after which i went to sleep.

This morning when i woke up, the humidity has dropped to 30% and the light was still off. Can anyone offer some advice on what to do?how come the humidity will drop even when the light is off?

:think: By right, the red light goes off means power is cut off so it should just maintain at that level right.

Maybe you could call up the agent and ask them to clarify or as you mention previously get another digital guage to monitor the RH%

Taurean said:
:think: By right, the red light goes off means power is cut off so it should just maintain at that level right.

Maybe you could call up the agent and ask them to clarify or as you mention previously get another digital guage to monitor the RH%

the red light should be there as long as the power switch is not switched off. if you switch off the power, the humidity will gradually increase.

ExplorerZ said:
the red light should be there as long as the power switch is not switched off. if you switch off the power, the humidity will gradually increase.

For my case, once i turn the knob below 9 o'clock position the red light will go off :dunno:

ExplorerZ said:

yes that's what i thought too but it seems the opposite for my case,the % will go down when the power is off.

Taurean said:
For my case, once i turn the knob below 9 o'clock position the red light will go off.

For my case if i turn anything lower than 7 o'clock position than the red light will go off. Think i'll be bringing it down to the agent next monday for warranty check. For now i shall survive turning off the power once humidity reaches 48% when the power is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.