Need advice on Maldives Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah_K

Aug 3, 2002
Singapore
www.enchantingkairos.com
Hi guys and gals,

I am planning a trip to Maldives middle of Nov this year. Will probably be looking at a stay of about 4-5 nights max. Do you think it is possible with a budget of say 2.5k per pax?

Any advice on how best to go about making my reservations (ie. book myself seperately, or thru travel agents)?

Also which are the resorts that I should be looking at?

Try Club Med, meals and activities inclusive. Scuba is awesome.

Awesome.. definitely. But expensive. Think its 90USD per dive. And you have to take a check dive if you have not been diving. That's another 90USD :cry:

But Eurodivers who operate the dive center in Club Med is one of the best dive centers I've ever dived with. Really professional and friendly. Their equipment is also first class.

Awesome.. definitely. But expensive. Think its 90USD per dive. And you have to take a check dive if you have not been diving. That's another 90USD :cry:

But Eurodivers who operate the dive center in Club Med is one of the best dive centers I've ever dived with. Really professional and friendly. Their equipment is also first class.

Morning dives used to be free, part of the "package". You'll need to pay for afternoon and night dives. It'd been quite a few years since, I'd need extra leads to sink. :bsmilie:

Suggest to take a Live On Board if diving in Maldives. This will take you to the different atolls which could be some distance away from each other. Hence you can dive at many different sites.

If you stay on an island resort, dive sites are limited to where the speed boat can bring you.

Status
Not open for further replies.