Need a good photo to wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelity

Nov 26, 2007
Hi all, pretty new here and i'm a sucker for beautiful photos, though i'm not much of a photographer. i just love looking at them.

i'm doing a revamp for my room and i plan to develop one photo here and frame it up put on my wall. it will polly be the size of an A3 or something. meaning the resolution have to be rather high.

i had browse through the abstract and nightshots folder and i'm quite at a loss of deciding which to use, and i believe that there are other nice photos which are not posted.

so i'm appealing to everyone/anyone to post works which u might want to grace my room. i'm looking at abstract/local night shots/b&w photos by the way.

once the final photo had been decided, i might need u to send me the high res version. if u are looking to be paid, i'm sorry cos i'm not rich but i dun mind treating the photographer a kopi/teh/milo :D

You are a nooobie to the forum. You register here for the first time, tell us you want a high resolution photo and you are expecting someone to give you one of his/her best work for free or a cup of beverage? So you sign up to participate or to get freebies?

Don't take this the wrong but what's there to stop you from using that high resolution photo(s) for commercial reproduction?

so i'm appealing to everyone/anyone to post works which u might want to grace my room.
Hi there, are you by any chance related to the Sultan of Brunei? If your room is as nice as his, I know of some very high quality images for you. :think:

Hi all, pretty new here and i'm a sucker for beautiful photos, though i'm not much of a photographer. i just love looking at them.

i'm doing a revamp for my room and i plan to develop one photo here and frame it up put on my wall. it will polly be the size of an A3 or something. meaning the resolution have to be rather high.

i had browse through the abstract and nightshots folder and i'm quite at a loss of deciding which to use, and i believe that there are other nice photos which are not posted.

so i'm appealing to everyone/anyone to post works which u might want to grace my room. i'm looking at abstract/local night shots/b&w photos by the way.

once the final photo had been decided, i might need u to send me the high res version. if u are looking to be paid, i'm sorry cos i'm not rich but i dun mind treating the photographer a kopi/teh/milo :D

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

luckily you want ABSTRACTS

so you can just kapoh someone's low res picture, and blow it up.. of course it'd look like super mario land but.. you pay peanuts.. you become the monkey lor!

see, don't say no body help you

If it's hard to decide, why don't you just pull in all the nice pix n make a photomosaic? :bsmilie:

I can't believe you actually have the cheek to post this kinda thread :confused:

This one abstract enuf for your room?

Three%20Men.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.