Nee Soon road canal at night

trelch

Jun 27, 2010
This is one of the path I take for my night walk.
Taken with an olympus pen.
P8318087-STHH-Forum.jpg

always use a tripod when doing night shots. i believe you bumped up your iso so that youre able to handheld this shot?

too grainy.. looks like came out from a handphone camera type..

really need to use tripod, or put on railing or dustbin, keep iso low and then expose properly..

also take note of what you wanna convey in ur photo... or isit just a snapshot?

The subject of the photo is not clear and the photo is dark.

i can't really see properly . . . sorry.

Some shots can be done nicely with high ISO, but not this ... but still well done, look like a place with potential for nice compo ..

This is a very dark and quiet long stretch. Not many people actually walk here. What I have taken as a photo is what I am seeing everytime I walk here late at night. It brings an introspective mood, and I can actually see the beauty of the place. I did not intended it to be bright and sharp, else I would have brought more gears.

Hi trelch

Thanks for your perspective on the Nee Soon Canal at night. I have always wondered about the view should one be taking a walk along that canal. It sure is a beautiful place at night and also gives me that quiet and introspective feel. Thanks again for sharing.

This is a very dark and quiet long stretch. Not many people actually walk here. What I have taken as a photo is what I am seeing everytime I walk here late at night. It brings an introspective mood, and I can actually see the beauty of the place. I did not intended it to be bright and sharp, else I would have brought more gears.

Good attempt bro~ I totally understand the mood.

I think it's a nice try. :)