NDP Rehearsal - 'VW' Vehicle formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongy128

May 27, 2004
Hi, happen to see a row of 'Volkswagen' parked outside One Raffles Link while I was at the esplanade saturday, hence went over for some snapshots.

There are total 10 VW, 6 are the 'New Beetle GLS 1.8T Convertible' and number plate start with 'NDP 2005X'

1. The 'VW' formation
DSC_4028b.jpg

2. The 'Beetle's
DSC_4031b.jpg

3. The 'RED' Beetle
DSC_4030b.jpg

4. The 'White' Beetle
DSC_4034b.jpg

More pictures are here.
Thanks for viewing.

nice pics. i like the flypast ones in your gallery.

i also think its quite depressing how our national events like ndp and chingay in particular, have become advertising vehicles for companies.

candy said:
nice pics. i like the flypast ones in your gallery.

i also think its quite depressing how our national events like ndp and chingay in particular, have become advertising vehicles for companies.

Thanks!

Same feeling also :( .

nice shots especially the Commode one :D the cdo 3sg is my sec sch classmate :bsmilie:

Klose said:
nice shots especially the Commode one :D the cdo 3sg is my sec sch classmate :bsmilie:

Thanks. Oh! what a small world. :bsmilie:

Anyone knows wat are the VW for? Usering V.I.P for N.D.P? No right? The Volkswagen Phaeton looks nice... If only got LWB version even more imposing.

Is the word Phaeton & Phantom the same? One is in German & the other is an English word?

The VW Phaeton comes in both long and short wheelbase. In Singapore, only the LWB is offered. I think those in use for the NDP are LWB, though I can't really tell.

The Phaeton and the Phantom are two very different cars. They are entirely not related at all. One is the VW Phaeton, the name Phaeton meaning the sun-god or something, 'Helios', I'm not too clear about that. The Phantom however is the car produced by Rolls-Royce, which is the only model offered by RR now.

Hope it helps. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.