NDP - Join In the Fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTUSfairy

Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
Was Working at NDP and I took a few pics whenever opportunity arises..
and yes, I did joined in THE FUN too..

A lady happily shoots (photo) his husband, he was wearing a red T with SINGAPORE...
A-WEB-DSC_4496-SINGAPORESHOOTS.jpg

Super Happy Kid waving National Flag the entire event..so cute..
A-WEB-DSC_4583-KIDWITHFLAG.jpg

I love this shot....it touches me when I see the grandfather was holding his grandson the entire event...He stood up to let the little one see better, talking to him, sayang him..... The grand-dad gave the boy several pecks(kisses) on the face...it melted my heart..(more like Stories of Love style)..
A-WEB-DSC_4990grandadandkidred.jpg

(heldheld, so it's not so sharp).

This is one shot I also like, the colours are vibrant, the activities, the Mood...everything..
But the sad thing is that the cam was handheld (I was working, cannot bring tripod, so I knew my pics will be super shaky blur.. ,but still it's special to me..

A-WEB-DSC_5040-COLOURBLURPIC.jpg

A lady happily shoots (photo) his husband, he was wearing a red T with SINGAPORE...?

Should be the husband taking her shots right?

A lady happily shoots (photo) his husband, he was wearing a red T with SINGAPORE...?

Should be the husband taking her shots right?

ooopss.oh yah hor...paiseh paiseh...should be the lady happily KANA shoots by the husband..

People 18-200 can snap ppl like duno wat business from ntuc building leh http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302185. Walao you no heart for the poor workers siah. :D

at least they get to picnic and relax and lie down...I ran up and down the podium, the stairs to the top at least 6 times...so exhausted..:bsmilie:

This is one Important Man and Machine..and he got the best views..
a-web-camera.jpg

at least they get to pinic and relax and lie down...I ran up and down the podium, the stairs to the top at least 6 times...so exhausted..:bsmilie:
So you're a volunteer ah? Running up n down 6times good for your figure, burning away the fats from the char-kway-teow you ate the day before.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.