NDP Flypass Rehearsals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. This is my 1st time going for photographing outing of any type. Juz got a camera, tripod & stuff recently.

thanks maddyks for explaining & Garion for the info. time now to think where i wanna go shoot. not in town but nearby. :)

betta bring earplugs too! :sweatsm:

will there be fireworks this weekend or any rehersal with f16's?

will there be fireworks this weekend or any rehersal with f16's?

No Flag Fly Past
Black Knights had 2 rehearsals today
One at 6.45pm and then a few minutes after 7.00pm
First one was pretty clear, then clouds came in and ruined it all.
Wasted my time climbing to the roof top :(

oh don't mention today, i din see the scheduled and camped at blk 232 in vain for fireworks.....urgh~

and my f16 shots were blur. whats the least shutter speed to be used?

I used 1/250 to get this
2704204208_aba1ec3c1b.jpg

And i still got lots of blur ones, probably due to the fact i zoomed all the way to 200mm on my lens.

Please note : I am not sharing my photos here, but i am sharing the settings i used to take this photo and using the photo as an example. Please do not misunderstand my intentions. Thank you.

This section of the forum is to highlight any events and not to show case your photos. To do that members can post in reportage forum.

As this is not the first time I reminded members under the NDP thread I will closed this thread and subsequent thread, with infraction issued, if members persist in posting images to showcase here. :nono:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4101123&postcount=24

oh don't mention today, i din see the scheduled and camped at blk 232 in vain for fireworks.....urgh~

and my f16 shots were blur. whats the least shutter speed to be used?

F16s are flying at supersonic speed. I use 1/1000s to freeze the planes. That is gonna to be difficult as it is getting dark at 1900hrs or thereabout. I suggest you go to the PLAB open house at the end of this month. You will have much, much more to shoot - the Black Knights, the C130, the Apache, the Super Pumas, the Chinooks etc.

I will reopen this thread again but anymore posting of images to showcase will rendered this thread deleted.

Hi Bro chng, do you mean render the post deleted? and not the thread.

Last edited:
F16s are flying at supersonic speed. I use 1/1000s to freeze the planes. That is gonna to be difficult as it is getting dark at 1900hrs or thereabout. I suggest you go to the PLAB open house at the end of this month. You will have much, much more to shoot - the Black Knights, the C130, the Apache, the Super Pumas, the Chinooks etc.

There will be no BK flying for openhouse...
So the last time you'd see the Black Knights aerobatics is at this NDP...

Status
Not open for further replies.