NDP 2013

DiGdUb

Apr 24, 2006
Thank for the info.

Thanks for the great info.
Just to check... Usually during Combined Rehearsal 1-3 the time of fireworks is around 7.30 pm right?
I always missed the Combined Rehearsal 1-3, I only shoot NE2-3 before. Thanks

Thanks for the great info.
Just to check... Usually during Combined Rehearsal 1-3 the time of fireworks is around 7.30 pm right?
I always missed the Combined Rehearsal 1-3, I only shoot NE2-3 before. Thanks

I think the fireworks is around 8.05pm, same for all rehearsals and preview and actual day, so as to simulate the actual thing. :)

Thanks for sharing this, I'll probably start plannin to head down to shoot the fireworks.

May I ask where is the usual aka best spot for photographing fireworks?

my experience is the wind usually blow from sea towards the land.. so its either at floating platform or across it at marina financial centre side.. with the backdrop of the hotels and suntec area, it makes for quite a nice background rather than pitch dark

cr1 has been cancelled due to the haze.

The NDP team is concerned about the recent haze issues and we have the participants' health and well-being at the top of our minds.

NDP Combined Rehearsal 1 has been cancelled. Should the PSI levels fall within acceptable range, only the in-vehicle practice component of D3 will proceed, without civilian participants.

https://www.facebook.com/ndpeep

Any website to check when will there be fireworks during the rehearsal? Due to the haze, not sure whether rehearsals are cancelled or postpone

Expect to see firework every Saturday from around 8.15pm =)

Expect to see firework every Saturday from around 8.15pm =)

can try adding ndpeeps to your facebook if you have. cr2 has fireworks according to them.

Parking at peripheral roads
around Esplanade, Marina
Bay area, along Benjamin
Sheares Bridge and Marina
South to watch the fireworks
display is strictly prohibited.
Illegally-parked vehicles will
be fined and towed away.

CR3 this sat (6 Jul 13) confirmed have fireworks or not?