NDP 2007 - Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyz123

Jun 4, 2007
Sorry. Didnt manage to upload the pictures in the last thread. I've linked this to my website. Enjoy! :cool:

ndp07-P01.jpg

ndp07-P02.jpg

ndp07-P03.jpg

ndp07-P04.jpg

feel free to comment...

feel free to comment...

Nice shots! I like the last one, very nice and sharp.

Care to tell me where is the location?
I have nvr done this before and thinking of learning from pros.
What time should I be there if I want a good spot? Care to help out a fellow csers?

Raymond

thanks raymond.
i'm new in photography.
these pics were taken at marina east. got to enter from tanjung rhu condos area. i think someone posted the map somewhere in this forum. perhaps you can do a search for "marina east".
there are quite a number of people there when i went on national day. but not to the extend where you have no place to set up your tripod. the fireworks on ndp started at around 8pm. i was there since 5pm, coz i wanted to snap some evening scenes too.
heard that this weekends' firework display is starting at abt 9pm. you can try this place this weekend.

Just curious......is there any parking space at marina east?? Those who drive can park where??:dunno:

Shots are rather smoky ya. Nice try nonetheless

Just curious......is there any parking space at marina east?? Those who drive can park where??:dunno:

can risk illegal park near the river. alternatively, park at stadium and take a cab there. i asked a friend to drop me off. then come back to pick me after that... ;p

Shots are rather smoky ya. Nice try nonetheless

ya. i agree. the fireworks were launched so quickly. so many exploding at the same time. i also gan cheong. keep shooting without really waiting for smoke to be blown away. so end up with these kind of quality lor... still a lot more to pick up.

any pointers / advices for me? hope to do better this weekend.

I think it looks a bit slanted

Status
Not open for further replies.