ND Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me sum it up: He thinks he can teach me how to teach. He says I should tell newbies what search terms to use (which I do, he's just too blind/conceited/full of himself to see) and thus is being the benign, most-holy guru of all things and is teaching poor old wayward me how to guide newbies... All while insulting and trolling fmeeran.

God (or whatever you believe in) help this forum if more people like him join.

I have been in here long enough to observe how you teach people. You may think "whats a person whose join date is oct 2010 thinking to tell me as if he knows". Well, you think i'm a newbie. Well, good.

I trolled freeman, and you're now weeping for him? I trolled freeman, because I wasn't being impolite to him when he began to call me "highly irritating", i explained to him nicely before his post with "highly irritating" and "bloody".

I'm not teaching you how to teach, I am not your teacher. You seem to behave like you think you are a teacher, which kei also mentioned you wish to teach them. If you want to teach, then you should teach correctly. I shouldn't be hearing people who left CS telling me how they genuinely searched but because they are so hopeless in using search tools and google, they felt humiliated. Kei stood up for you, I stood up for these people. And look at your last reply to me, full of arrogance. Really, god bless you.

I hope that if you have a child, he or she is blessed by god not to meet a teacher who teaches like you. Quite clearly, u avoided my comparison of your teaching to the teacher who frequently says "eh go read your tb". Of course, sometimes such a teacher also teach and guide properly. But if most of the time he is saying "eh go read your tb", you seriously think the child will learn? I've lost count how many newbie thread u say "there is a search tool go use it", "there are so many thread about this" how do u think these people feel and do u think telling them there is a search tool means they can search and find the required thread?

A reflective person is progressive. God bless you.

Congratulations. I hereby dub thee the most arrogant person I have encountered on CS.

Do not, for a second, think that you can teach me, or that your method is better than mine, etc. It is the height of arrogance for you to assume that I "do not realize what I have been doing all along". I do know what I have been doing, it just disagrees with your need to be mollycuddled and spoonfed. For you to think, even for a second, that you are the great guru and teacher of all and that everyone must follow your way because only your way is correct, shows just how blind you are.

I sincerely hope none of my children ever encounter a mollycuddling wanna-be teacher like yourself.

Don't speak too fast, my dear. This is a small world.

You have still ignored what I said about your way of teaching is equivalent to "eh go read your textbook". If you want your child to meet such a teacher, well, good.

Of course you should hope your child don't meet me. I will tell your child what kind of father he or she has. :)

Congratulations. I hereby dub thee the most arrogant person I have encountered on CS.

Do not, for a second, think that you can teach me, or that your method is better than mine, etc. It is the height of arrogance for you to assume that I "do not realize what I have been doing all along". I do know what I have been doing, it just disagrees with your need to be mollycuddled and spoonfed. For you to think, even for a second, that you are the great guru and teacher of all and that everyone must follow your way because only your way is correct, shows just how blind you are.

I sincerely hope none of my children ever encounter a mollycuddling wanna-be teacher like yourself.

Lol, you have quite not have the intelligence to understand what I have explained to you. What makes you think the people who you chided understands what you teach them?

You don't even understand that I did agree that they should not be spoonfed, when did I tell you to give them answers? I told you to tell them how to do a search effectively, didn't I?

If you can't even understand this, and I am already spoonfeeding you, what makes you think they understand your mockings?

Btw, in assessing teachers, they are assessed on empathy and warmth. Teachers are also encouraged to create a safe environment, that is to feel safe to ask questions.

Seriously guys, learning should be the objective rather than picking victories in an online forum.

Peace.

Seriously guys, learning should be the objective rather than picking victories in an online forum.

Peace.

rockStar.png

Ah coffee... And all is right in the world again. :)
Thank fsm for 24hr coffee shops.

i just about had it with the trolls here. if you don't like the apparent stupidity/laziness of people here, DON'T COME INTO THE NEWBIE SECTION. NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE'S THREADS WITH THE USUAL "GOOGLE IT YOURSELF" COMMENT.

might i remind everyone to read the CS T&Cs, especially the clause about 'being nice'. if anyone persists in stirring up trouble, action will be taken.

why is this being stirred up again MORE than a month later ?

I posted this thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/newbies-corner/1091136-newbies-ask-help-newbies-corner.html on 8 May

Neutrally , Rashkae has been quietly helpful in Newbies Section since then ..... you are ranting on something from 4 May

Hit the Report Post icon if you guys feel a Newbie is being abused thanks .... trust me...... any antagonizer without being helpful (from 8 May 2012) is going to get smacked down for causing Newbie grief thanks regardless of their seniority in CS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.