*nameless* - Pink La

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

dunno what title to give...

LOL

i_hsin_studio_134_copy1.sized.jpg

nice shoot :bsmilie: do u think the face is abit overexpose....

A bit moreeeeeeee motion blur. A biiiiiiiiiiiiit more will do it. :)

espn said:
A bit moreeeeeeee motion blur. A biiiiiiiiiiiiit more will do it. :)

:bsmilie:
must be a biiiiiiiiiiiiit , cannot a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit right ?

anyway congrats on ruth's 3000th post , plus the pic looks like those DBS woman's card..

ive not seen the dbs card wor...
aiyo.. so slow ah...
jan 2002 - end 2004 is almost 3 yrs... and only 3000th post sia...
ok.. i will try to keep up with all the craps... LOL

RuthBaby said:
YOHZ! How have u been?
Ok lah! I haven't talked to you since what? Feb? Met you once on the train nia, thot u MIA liao! Seng yi ho bo? Heehee. Got pretty babes to shoot bo jio me. Not good la!

haha...zemotion is gonna make u MAKE a dress for her....

eh.....i understand the pink idea...but how come her face also pink when the hands are like normal colour??

hehe...

Wah... serious ah... zhun bo... so fast? Heehee *GRIN* good mah responding to government call. Heehee... :devil:

Witness said:
haha...zemotion is gonna make u MAKE a dress for her....

eh.....i understand the pink idea...but how come her face also pink when the hands are like normal colour??

hehe...

make up? :dunno:

eh good stuff as usual from RBaby and LBert!

Exposure looks fine to me. Hair just need a slight control on from the fan. Very fashionable compo but I prefer to used a different eye shadow colour.

Pro Image said:
eh good stuff as usual from RBaby and LBert!

Exposure looks fine to me. Hair just need a slight control on from the fan. Very fashionable compo but I prefer to used a different eye shadow colour.

Agreed with Pro about the make up and Hair :D Should give her more 'SMOKEY' eye with different colour from the Backdrop..

kvp11 said:
Agreed with Pro about the make up and Hair :D Should give her more 'SMOKEY' eye with different colour from the Backdrop..

Woah! BIG Daddy is here! Long time no hear from you! Hehe.....must be busy printing money! Smokey Eyes Effect? Wah.....brialliant idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.