Nafa

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintan

Oct 16, 2004
West
Hi fellow photogs , anyone graduated from NAFA studying photography?

I just went to NAFA over the weekend and i wasn't really impressed with their works =(. sorry but the buidling layout looks weird. almost got lost in there lol.

Koelsch said:
I just went to NAFA over the weekend and i wasn't really impressed with their works =(. sorry but the buidling layout looks weird. almost got lost in there lol.

LOL!!! yes...easy to make a wrong turn.
well as for the works...it depends on whqt influences the students, can't really blame the students for lack of creativity. =)

And i saw one of those cosplayers from WCG as well =.= got exactly the same costume picture. lol anyway not much babes and the food there sucks. but i like the big big paper aeroplane they give at the digital prints area. damn fun to throw around =p. and i saw one guy with a nikkor 70-200 VR? lol

Erm... NAFA had a open house over the weekends? :dunno:

is it worth studying Photography there? i am like setting my goals now on what to do after O lvls this year.

Yups it's just over. 9-11th if i wasn't wrong. i went on the saturday. from the look of it, not really good i suppose. gotta ask the ones studying there. i was there with another photographer friend and she also said it wasn't impressive too.

wah ... nafa got offer photography as a course huh ? never know that man maybe i am wols ... anyway those photog graduate from there come out strong or not huh ? :bsmilie: i am interested .

Pls dont :flame: me

Its a pity they dun offer photography as a part time course or diploma.

I'm looking forward to studying some arts diploma or degree after my current degree had been completed.

S11loop said:
wah ... nafa got offer photography as a course huh ? never know that man maybe i am wols ... anyway those photog graduate from there come out strong or not huh ? :bsmilie: i am interested .

Pls dont :flame: me

im from the first batch...photography is now just my hobby. What do u think? lol
But right now...the stuff they teach is different from my time...so i guess got to wait and see the outcome. :|

jsbn said:
Its a pity they dun offer photography as a part time course or diploma.

I'm looking forward to studying some arts diploma or degree after my current degree had been completed.

HUH! than what are they studying photography for?

Status
Not open for further replies.