n00bi33z Day Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for coming.. I had lots of fun & the Noodle was awesome.

Attendees:
sk_online
Tunster
Areality
TheITGuy
Poon

do post your pix up when you have it sorted.. gd nite!

heh... now too tired to attach the links...
tomorrow lah..
tomorrow I put some up.

tunster said:
Where should I put the pic for posting? Hehhee..dunno any good site.

The more common I've seen is Pbase(nvr tried), Clubsnap(for a fee) & imagestation (free with a bit of hassle), maybe you can try searching the threads for your question.. I'm sure they've been asked.. ;)

Thanks Azure! I've posted my pix up.. do let me know what you all think..

Clubsnap Newbies Outing - 01/11/2003

IMG_0235.jpg

3 Guys & a Merlion

Good try ppl, can anyone comment on my photoz?

IT Guy, Poon, where are you guys' posts? notty notty :nono: .. come share share..

Areality- Seems like you havent posted your best shots yet lei.. those few look pretty normal to me, i know u have better ones..

Tunster - Good try with your A80, don't worry about your shots.. it'll get better and better the more your practice with it..

I may be organizing another outing this Saturday morning, it's basically a macro shooting outing.. the the best thing is, the macro king "Megaweb" MIGHT be joining us, hopefully we can all learn from him. I will post an official Outing thread when the time is rite, i still can't confirm yet.. We might also have a female photog to join us.. wink* wink*

ALAMAK.....Morning Life run at easy coast...suay....

Oh yah SK, where are the pics that you took with polarizer....the merlion one sky not as blue leh...

More to Go

tunster said:
ALAMAK.....Morning Life run at easy coast...suay....

Oh yah SK, where are the pics that you took with polarizer....the merlion one sky not as blue leh...

More to Go

Yeah, they're not as blue as i want them to be coz the the buildings weren't as bright as the sky, so to get the building in proper exposure, the sky was washed out, i tried a few with under-exposed shots but they weren't very good.. and perhaps the angle of the sun wasn't rite too..

I guess it really depends on the weather, there were some days when the sky was totally blue, too bad we weren't blessed with that kind of weather on that day.

enjoy your run!

sk_online said:
Areality- Seems like you havent posted your best shots yet lei.. those few look pretty normal to me, i know u have better ones..

Haha...No lah... all R there liao...
U looking for this?
Abstract-2.jpg

Nah... not very nice...
Those under Portfolio-->Street/Abstract was taken on that day also...

sk_online said:
IT Guy, Poon, where are you guys' posts? notty notty :nono: .. come share share..

DSC03197web.jpg

4ClubSNAP members, 4tripods, 4Canons, but all captured with a SONY. MAHAHAHA!!!

Poon said:
DSC03197web.jpg

4ClubSNAP members, 4tripods, 4Canons, but all captured with a SONY. MAHAHAHA!!!

haha... good one Poon!

Status
Not open for further replies.