[MysTernaZ] - APAD or when I'm Free... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a celebration cause mother's day is so close to mum's birthday. She knew what we're ( me, my sis and bro-in-law) giving her and the whole family....

bf00e0d612bb5aba4c8a3aaac26af659_0b3.jpg

Hope we'll be happy together as a family! love you mum!:heart:

Mysternaz said:
Thank you Arcanic! :)

It's Labour Day! Nothing to do early in the morning...saw this and decided to take shots of it before it's cleaned and cooked!

bb8d4ee6897c5d95099850a23a8ee019_932.jpg

this one is good :thumbsup:

Wow... all bery cool shots.. I like the Fishes one alot. :thumbsup:

wow :bigeyes:
nice spider macro...! :thumbsup:

Thanks choo!:)
Have this problem of the server being down!!
I wonder where I can get good free hosting of pictures that allow direct linking...:dunno:

Mysternaz said:
Thanks choo!:)
Have this problem of the server being down!!
I wonder where I can get good free hosting of pictures that allow direct linking...:dunno:

http://www.flickr.com seems good to me til now. check it out ba.. the uploader is also easy to use. jus install it and you can upload photos easily.

yr macro shots are cool ...

Thank You heroneo99!! Will try that soon!!! A great alternative!:thumbsup:
Meanwhile....more shots...My colleague was teaching her students on coastal erosion and I am happily snapping with my cam....

90f26b937c4625bef8c002f65b34df0a_763.jpg

0d1f77a802e06f3f0ac5ef006598b28a_c50.jpg

e43a5fb4415edfe4426a3190cc703bf2_a14.jpg

ea977450f6e359d72e22de6033e00277_555.jpg

My friend's wedding....

It was a hectic day yesterday! It was my friend's wedding and at the same time the official day for me to move out of my apartment.
Anyway, at the church wedding, I was supposed to help my friend with taking photos. She had already got for herself a professional photographer, but would just want me to help out with taking more pictures.

Do give your sincere and constructive comments (if any). No flashed used for most of the photos as I did not have enough time to get a diffuser.

The couple and the bride's extended family on the right...

e3c7fdd4f66c656c43ad0f1d076e2772_55d.jpg

Mysternaz said:
this is nice

Mysternaz said:
My friend's wedding....

It was a hectic day yesterday! It was my friend's wedding and at the same time the official day for me to move out of my apartment.
Anyway, at the church wedding, I was supposed to help my friend with taking photos. She had already got for herself a professional photographer, but would just want me to help out with taking more pictures.

Do give your sincere and constructive comments (if any). No flashed used for most of the photos as I did not have enough time to get a diffuser.

i like the idea, though the main photographer actually 'got into your way' :bsmilie: ... i prefer not having the soft effect

thank you eikin! I will remove the soft focus effect then :nono:
Yeah the photographer seems to be everywhere! Seems like a competition!:think:
and he's always right infront of me!:(
Anyway he's the official photographer...so should make way for him...

Thanks for the comments eikin!

hey hey, wowsssss nice pics u have there bro...like the desat. raindrops thingy although no one really commented on it. the toned down colors really brought out the subject.....raindrops! :thumbsup:

Mysternaz said:
My friend's wedding....

i love the expressions! :thumbsup:

Have been away for quite some time...was really busy. Anyway had fever for the last 4 days. A very bad one. Seems like most of the people I've met said that they're not feeling well. Feeling kind of lost actually at the moment...feeling lousy. I wonder why....hmmmm....

179519636_41ede16644_o.jpg

This is the second time I got into the bathtub but for a different purpose....to destress!!!!!! Feeling better (though still feeling lousy a bit!!!!:confused: )...but much better!

179748319_18d9557b64_o.jpg

Found this in the garden....and brought it to my room for a photo shoot....snap!

180357110_d95d0afdde_o.jpg

Mysternaz said:
Found this in the garden....and brought it to my room for a photo shoot....snap!

180357110_d95d0afdde_o.jpg

nice spider pic

Your spider photos are :thumbsup:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.