My simulated war coverage on Airsoft Miliatary Ops Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ romeo tango

im here for a little project and hoping to land a job as a graphic designer or a multimedia artist

I shot before w/ my friends back in Cebu, Philippines w/ a legitimate club in cebu, phils

but I shifted to a more cheaper hobby which is photography
in photography you can bring it anywhere u want and can shoot as much as you want w/o harming or damaging anything or anyone. hahahah

my fascination & love for guns and rifles has led me to Airsoft and Military Simulations
and the tactical and discipline also that goes with it like in the real scenario.

and in singapore shooting in powder I guess is probably double the cost or maybe triple than back in the philippines.

tnx

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. We can't even own toys that look close to the real thing.

Very nice photos.

naaah.
it's just a small price to pay for your comforts and security here as singaporeans
still you guys are lucky
;)

and tnx for the compliment
and if you wanted to shoot photos like this why not come to the cebu, philippines
airfare is cheap and these airsoft guys are more than willing to have you take pictures of them given the safety measures u must follow.
I can it arrange it for you guys

Last edited:
@ romeo tango

im here for a little project and hoping to land a job as a graphic designer or a multimedia artist

I shot before w/ my friends back in Cebu, Philippines w/ a legitimate club in cebu, phils

but I shifted to a more cheaper hobby which is photography
in photography you can bring it anywhere u want and can shoot as much as you want w/o harming or damaging anything or anyone. hahahah

my fascination & love for guns and rifles has led me to Airsoft and Military Simulations
and the tactical and discipline also that goes with it like in the real scenario.

and in singapore shooting in powder I guess is probably double the cost or maybe triple than back in the philippines.

tnx

Hi,

Hope you can land a job soon :)

If you feel like firing off a few rounds, do let me know. However, we are now short of ammos as the stock were held back in US.

Cheers !!

Hi,

Hope you can land a job soon :)

If you feel like firing off a few rounds, do let me know. However, we are now short of ammos as the stock were held back in US.

Cheers !!

thanks
of course it wud be my great pleasure. tnx for the offer

by the way. you dont do reloads in your club like we do back in the philippines?
its way cheaper that way

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. We can't even own toys that look close to the real thing.

Very nice photos.

yes you can!

theres a shop at changi village there, name is something barber. the shop inside is a barber, the outside sells gun models. cannot shoot like airsoft lah, but it looks real enough.

hahaha
yah I understand

some of my teammates back home also are bored SWAT operators and some seasoned military men bored from out of action.
but most of us are just real rifle & gun hobbyist tired of shooting paper targets and pop outs.
its just my love of this guns but dont want to destroy or kill someone

so airsoft is the answer. the discipline and the tactical things. and of course, the friendship and brotherhood

and bro dont refer to ur service as forced

ur actually given the privilege and honor to serve ur country. the Singapore that has pampered you, its citizens w/ comforts and security & economic growth most southeast asian countries can only envy of.
u guys are lucky
well said, thanks...

yes you can!

theres a shop at changi village there, name is something barber. the shop inside is a barber, the outside sells gun models. cannot shoot like airsoft lah, but it looks real enough.

That shop is crapped ! Selling replica look alike toy gun at expensive rates.

Replica Viltor Butt Stock selling at $350 which you can get in Hong Kong for $50 !

thanks
of course it wud be my great pleasure. tnx for the offer

by the way. you dont do reloads in your club like we do back in the philippines?
its way cheaper that way

You are more welcome :)

Think the re-loading will be more troublesome in this well-regulated place :p

That shop is crapped ! Selling replica look alike toy gun at expensive rates.

Replica Viltor Butt Stock selling at $350 which you can get in Hong Kong for $50 !

u can buy an all metal airsoft rifle in the phils that shoots 420 fps (feet per second) projectiles at S$250 and there are also cheaper ones that costs not more than S$125

in the philippines airsoft is being regulated and licensed like a real firearm only u can carry it anywhere given its properly concealed.

in my country laws are more lenient but we as citizens suffer from the lesser security resulting to occasional crime & violence that we have to deal from time to time.

interesting pictures u gt there.i like it!:bsmilie:

don't intend to digress but seeing some of the earliest posts, and being a Singaporean myself I can't help but feel ashamed at the behaviour/mindset of some Singaporeans.

Sure, ns may not be the most enjoyable thing, but I've got to agree with gunzilla. It is a small price to pay and many of us are too pampered all we can think about is the 5Cs.

wah this is really serious, if not for some of the more obvious pics, i would have tot that it's a real op, along with captured PWs

so airsoft is the answer. the discipline and the tactical things. and of course, the friendship and brotherhood

and bro dont refer to ur service as forced

ur actually given the privilege and honor to serve ur country. the Singapore that has pampered you, its citizens w/ comforts and security & economic growth most southeast asian countries can only envy of.
u guys are lucky

I would fight for singapore anytime....;p

Hey bro, let's shoot together next time.. some of the guys here also organized an event last time.. :)

MI050347.jpg

MI050349.jpg

MI050354.jpg

nice photo,,

what camera and lens u using... care to share?

Thanks.:)

Think the participants need to brush up their soldiering fundamentals. Too many cases of clustering to together, standing in the open and fingers on the trigger.

Think the participants need to brush up their soldiering fundamentals. Too many cases of clustering to together, standing in the open and fingers on the trigger.

buttstock in the middle of nowhere and having the support hand on the magazine :p

Gosh they even have EOtech sights mounted on their airsoft guns. Damn!

yeah but you can also see those even in real combat situations if you wont mind browsing to some photos on the internet.

those are just mere instances. but your gonna have to see the whole picture or the whole event

what seem to look like clustering is just a necessity of a part of a tactical maneuver.

and yah, some of them are too relaxed to treat like in real combat situations. there was this separate event where real SWAT operators got beaten with a civilian team when the SWAT team see it as real and life threatening and got all too careful with their maneuvers and being "shocked and awed" by their more less careful, invincible-thinking civilian counterparts

and thats a pretty good observation. you must have been a superb operator in combat;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.