My Pug Meep Meep

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinji_45

Aug 26, 2006
Hi you all, this is my pug Meep Meep, what i really wanted to do was to post this on the critique corner, but there is a limit of 1 critique per week, which is very lame in my opinion, anyway here he is :sweatsm:
Pug_by_shinji45.jpg

A Brief history of pugs: Pugs originated from China, they used to be lap dogs of Chinese Emperors, and people back then tried to make them have flatter faces to rememble human's constanance, that is why they have much flatter faces than other dogs. :)

Cute pug u have^^ The coat color is black right? In ur shot he looks like Brindle (one of the color of pom), think due to sunlight.

I think its a very nicely taken picture. the dark dog contrasts well witht he background and the eyes sparkle and standout well. Should have shot at lower ISO though but i guess its stilla nice capture.

Thank you. Haha yea he is black, but sometimes his coat fades to brownish lol. Pom i dont know maybe its due to the sun. Thank you raptor for your kind remarks

Lol Thank U!

nice cute lil one.
reminds me of my black puggy which passed away in Dec. Nw I have a fawn one. Has been rearing pugs since i was 5 yrs old..=)

Just to nitpick, thought maybe the framing could be better? It's merging in with the dog's fur..haha

That aside, cute pug!

Status
Not open for further replies.