My pet hamster on A40

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baby_Maro

A picture of my pet hamster on my bf's hand. :rbounce:

NiNi.jpg

Kaaaawwwwwwaaaaaaaiiiiiiii deeessssssssuuuu nneeeeeehhhh!!!!!!!! So cute ur ham ham!!!!!! :heart:

Wow pretty cute hamster.... looks very tame too :)

I suppose u use flash for this pic?

So that's Vivre's hand, at least we got to see part of him :D heh heh

Originally posted by Blitz
Wow pretty cute hamster.... looks very tame too :)

I suppose u use flash for this pic?

So that's Vivre's hand, at least we got to see part of him :D heh heh

Well, usually she's very active and will run about. In this picture, she was still in a state of shock after meeting her new friend...my pet dog. Hehe. Vivre tried to put her near my chiwawa...sort of let them know each other. But my dog, was so excited that he kept jumping and threatening to pound on her. In the end, I had to bring my dog out of the room cos my hamster was so scared that it remained still for so long...so unlike the usual her. And naturally, with her being so still, it's easy to take a picture of her. Normally, she'll be running around our hands and it's hard to take her picture. :D
Hehe...so everyone saw a part of my bf and the whole part of my hamster. Hehe. :D :D

A Shot of the Hamster on Baby_Maro's Hand taken with a Canon G2.

NiNi_G2.jpg

Camera Model Name: Canon PowerShot G2
Tv( Shutter Speed ): 1/250
Av( Aperture Value ): 7.1
ISO Speed: 50
Flash: On
Flash Type: Built-In Flash
Flash Exposure Compensation: 0
Red-eye Reduction: On
Range Focus Mode: Macro
(Pic is cropped and re-sized)

:bsmilie: Now you guys have seen part of Baby_Maro too!!! :bsmilie: heh heh.....

Think a point to note taking all little cute pets is shouldn't use flash close to it. My friend's hamster became blind after he used the flash a couple of time.

But the problem is without flash, slower shuttle speed required resulting in some blur due to hamster moving. So i must bring my hamster under sunlight to take a sharper pic.
Any easier methods?
:what:

Originally posted by Eugene

Think a point to note taking all little cute pets is shouldn't use flash close to it. My friend's hamster became blind after he used the flash a couple of time.

But the problem is without flash, slower shuttle speed required resulting in some blur due to hamster moving. So i must bring my hamster under sunlight to take a sharper pic.
Any easier methods?

Eugene is right, try not to use flash on hamsters....

here are my hammy pics:
baby hammy

i use a table lamp... and a fast shutter speed to freeze him hehee

Any easier methods?

For both the pictures, we used a tissue to cover the flash becos if we dun, the pictures will be overexposed. Will that still blind her? :(
But I think it didn't blind her cos she can still see and run quickly into her tunnel and 'playground'. But I guess, to be safe, I better put her under somewhere bright and not use flash. Won't want to blind her. Thanks for the info. :)

Originally posted by Baby_Maro

For both the pictures, we used a tissue to cover the flash becos if we dun, the pictures will be overexposed. Will that still blind her? :(
But I think it didn't blind her cos she can still see and run quickly into her tunnel and 'playground'. But I guess, to be safe, I better put her under somewhere bright and not use flash. Won't want to blind her. Thanks for the info. :)

ehehe... not too sure about the tissue thingy... but just to be on the safe side...

baby_maro, your hamster so guai ah, can sit on your bf's hand and not move? mine sure run... and when i put my hamsters on a table to snap some shots... they pee and poo all over the table!!!
argh!

ehehe... not too sure about the tissue thingy... but just to be on the safe side...

baby_maro, your hamster so guai ah, can sit on your bf's hand and not move? mine sure run... and when i put my hamsters on a table to snap some shots... they pee and poo all over the table!!!
argh!

Mine will also pee and poo...she pee and poo while she run and sometimes simply poo on my hand as well. :bsmilie:
We need to be very fast when taking her picture cos she kept running about. The first picture was different cos she was in shock so she look very 'guai'...but actually, she was simply scared stiff. Hehe.

Mine will also pee and poo...she pee and poo while she run and sometimes simply poo on my hand as well. :bsmilie:
We need to be very fast when taking her picture cos she kept running about. The first picture was different cos she was in shock so she look very 'guai'...but actually, she was simply scared stiff. Hehe.

ahaha... so cute hor...
hmm... inspire me to go take more hamster shots!!!
u got 1 hamster only?

ahaha... so cute hor...
hmm... inspire me to go take more hamster shots!!!
u got 1 hamster only?

Yap...I've got only one. Hope to get another companion for her. Looking around for a 'handsome' male for her. Hehe. But one cost $30 over. But thenz...I bought so much add-ons for her cage, plus internal and external toys...and hamster food...also spend more than $50 liao. And to think she was only bought about two weeks ago. Whenever I visit the shop, I'm always tempted to buy new things for her...if Vivre didn't stop me, I would have bought even more. Hehe. She even has a ladder in her cage...those which is used for doll-house. Bought it in OG. Looks very cute...really look like the stairs in those two or three storey houses. Haha. I think I'm spoiling her liao. Just her food alone, she has two different types as her main meals and one dried fruit as her dessert. Hehe.
I think it's really challenging to take pictures of our pets...cos they're so active and out of maybe 60 pictures taken, only 2-3 are really good ones...but at least we managed to get some really cute pictures of them. :D
And frankly speaking, the life span of hamsters are really short...must take more pictures so that next time got pictures to look at mah...then I can remember I once had such a cute hamster.

Another demure picture of her on Vivre's hand.
Any cute male hamsters interested in her? Hehe. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

NiNi_3.jpg

ehehehe...
i have 2 dwarfs! one male one female!
now looking after my sister-in-law's pets...
so my house now got 5 hamsters and 1 chinchilla!
macham zoo liaoz!
haven got time to take pics of them yet...

i know the feeling of buying more and more and more...
got lots of treats for my hamsters too...
u got buy the transparent play ball? can put the hamster inside and let it run round the house... very cute wan...
my hamsters spoilt liaoz i think... their cage got 3 storeys...
but me cleaning very shiong ah...

ehehehe...
i have 2 dwarfs! one male one female!
now looking after my sister-in-law's pets...
so my house now got 5 hamsters and 1 chinchilla!
macham zoo liaoz!
haven got time to take pics of them yet...

i know the feeling of buying more and more and more...
got lots of treats for my hamsters too...
u got buy the transparent play ball? can put the hamster inside and let it run round the house... very cute wan...
my hamsters spoilt liaoz i think... their cage got 3 storeys...
but me cleaning very shiong ah...

hahaa, mine's also 3 storeys... spoilt lil rascals too... any chance you've got the same cage?
hammies.jpg

Another demure picture of her on Vivre's hand.
Any cute male hamsters interested in her? Hehe. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

NiNi_3.jpg

soooooooo cute.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... wat breed? seems like a winter white... how old is she?

it took me less than 5 seconds to load the pictures from Fujifilm website, but after 5 minutes, those pictures link from coolconnect are still not even half loaded.

please use other webste to link your pictures...think of oversea users too. I am from Malaysia.

Originally posted by butters

soooooooo cute.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... wat breed? seems like a winter white... how old is she?

She's a Winter White Sapphire.... Just 2 months old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.