2.sunlight
1izcy0.jpg

3.chainsaw
jqjrdx.jpg

4.suicide
u2efn.jpg

5.highlow merge
e8r60k.jpg

I quite like 8.redsea... in fact, darker may even make the reflected lights from the chair numbers even more prominent.

hmm i feel that your photos have too many distractions especially for an abstract photo...

examples
#11 right hand side of the photo is a distraction
#12 top side of the photo the painting is a distraction.
#13 there is indeed reflections on the top of the photo but i see a row of potted plants?
#15 You can do a tighter crop to remove the person on the right
#9 the big orange sheet on the right is distracting me to focus on those rainbow lights

You have just commited the mistake whereby you still feel like using a PnS instead of a DSLR and trying to squeeze in as much subjects/objects into a photo. Try to move away from this mindset and go closer or crop closer to your subjects.

:)

I quite like 8.redsea... in fact, darker may even make the reflected lights from the chair numbers even more prominent.

Thanks will take note.

hmm i feel that your photos have too many distractions especially for an abstract photo...

examples
#11 right hand side of the photo is a distraction
#12 top side of the photo the painting is a distraction.
#13 there is indeed reflections on the top of the photo but i see a row of potted plants?
#15 You can do a tighter crop to remove the person on the right
#9 the big orange sheet on the right is distracting me to focus on those rainbow lights

You have just commited the mistake whereby you still feel like using a PnS instead of a DSLR and trying to squeeze in as much subjects/objects into a photo. Try to move away from this mindset and go closer or crop closer to your subjects.

:)

Thanks will take note.